No announcement yet.

Achtung Expressway

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achtung Expressway

Let me know what the replacement for Lamaar's show is like if you're on nights.

My Saturdays are not going to be the same.
    A l'eau; c'est l'heure

It's whispering Bob Harris playing less heard songs from his record collection.
    Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Might be ok. Not going to be edgy though, is it.
      A l'eau; c'est l'heure

Comment

Might be ok. Not going to be edgy though, is it.

It wasn't edgy in any way. It was a very pleasant walk through some classic stuff though.

It's no Lamarr replacement (won't happen imo) but it was good

He's doing it for 13 weeks and then Huey Morgan of the FLC is taking over.

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

It wasn't edgy in any way. It was a very pleasant walk through some classic stuff though.

It's no Lamarr replacement (won't happen imo) but it was good

He's doing it for 13 weeks and then Huey Morgan of the FLC is taking over.

Both of them (Harris & Morgan) are competent broadcasters, I usually catch Huey's Sunday show on 6 but I don't think either of them will bring the 'WTF is this' factor that made Lamaar's show a joy.
          A l'eau; c'est l'heure

Comment

Both of them (Harris & Morgan) are competent broadcasters, I usually catch Huey's Sunday show on 6 but I don't think either of them will bring the 'WTF is this' factor that made Lamaar's show a joy.

The thing I liked about Lamarr was that you were peering into the realm of someone who probably has like 20,000 records at home many of which are ultra obscure and almost unheard of to anyone who isn't a vinyl geek. It was great and it'll be sadly missed, I learned an unbelievable amount about music from listening to that show

Comment

Working...
            X