Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry to any of the folks at The Rolex Forum.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to any of the folks at The Rolex Forum.

I thought it was us being us but i get the feeling that we might have hurt some folks. That was NOT what i or most on here intended. If i did upset some folks i am sorry. No B.S.
    Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

REAL LIFE TALL APOLOGIZING
    CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

REAL LIFE TALL APOLOGIZING
      Should i walk over there face to face? They more than likely will kill me.

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

I wish to disassociate myself from vikingrat's apology. **************** Rolexes in their ****************ing faces.

Comment

I thought it was us being us but i get the feeling that we might have hurt some folks.

Please tell me this is true. If I aided in any way in putting the butthurt to a Rolex owner, I can die ****************ing happy.
          -----------------

Originally Posted by Jimmy James: Zippers are like SAT tests. They're geared more for white people and don't reflect black culture, sensibility, complicated hand shakes and Good Times reruns.

Originally Posted by StringJunky: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with Maalox, Tums, and The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion.

Comment

Links to the butthurting???

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

What a load of spineless hooey. You knew full well people would get upset.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

What a load of spineless hooey. You knew full well people would get upset.
                    I didn't think it would upset people to the point of emailing me. I didn't think they would come here and really get something negative from us.

Comment

BROLEX doesn't seem upset. Isn't he from there?
                      It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

Dear butthurt;

Sorry your butthurts.

Try ointment. Apply liberally, and wait......
                        HCGB #289
                        God FAQ

http://www.soundclick.com/g33k

Comment

BROLEX doesn't seem upset. Isn't he from there?

He's from here...
                          HCGB #289
                          God FAQ

Comment

so did people on the rolex forum come here to read the threads mocking them? they emailed you too?? bwahahaha, thats classic. seriously though if you post pics like that on the net you deserve some mocking; doesnt matter how many expensive watches you are currently wearing.
                            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

so did people on the rolex forum come here to read the threads mocking them? they emailed you too?? bwahahaha, thats classic. seriously though if you post pics like that on the net you deserve some mocking; doesnt matter how many expensive watches you are currently wearing.

The only picture on there I found really ridiculous was the platinum card one. That was about as stupid a picture as I've ever seen.......
                              HCGB #289
                              God FAQ

Comment

Working...
                              X