No announcement yet.

Londoners: An incredible map of the city

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Londoners: An incredible map of the city

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bl.uk/magnificentmaps/images/map4noflash.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bl.uk/magnificentmaps/map4.html&h=385&w=750&sz=133&tbnid=wWCK74CrWsOQ5M: &tbnh=72&tbnw=141&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dstephen%2Bwalter%2Bmap%26tbm%3Disch%2 6tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=stephen+walter+map&usg=__F3pY5b3 Ve323eU7IjBbzrCTm730=&sa=X&ei=WHULTrWUOdKKhQeHw8ze Dw&ved=0CEoQ9QEwBg

Zoom in and check out the incredible detail and odd little notes about places
    Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Wow. That must've taken ****************ing ages. Very cool.
    Warm Pony Loaf's official wallpaper brother.

Comment

That is cool and I'm not even a Londoner
      My Last FM
      My Youtube page
      BobNod # 11

Comment

Nothing Max Gill didn't do better a century ago
        My Songs Rising of the Lights

Comment

Ironically, I initially zoomed in on and found "Hendrix died of an overdose". It's a little to the left of the center, right under what looks to read "GNOTTA'S HILL", which is just to the left and slightly up off of "Hyde Park", which is right above "Kensington".

Comment

Nothing Max Gill didn't do better a century ago

I'd say that modern map is a LOT more detailed. It took the guy a year and a half to do.

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Astonishing
              Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter **************** but completely correct

Comment

Lazy prick couldn't be bothered to colour it in.
                A l'eau; c'est l'heure

Comment

Is Freddies Mercurys house on there? I dont know exactly where he lived but a soft puffy Londoner like Mo might know.
                  'Mama, just nearly killed a man, put a gun against his head, changed my mind and went to bed'.

Comment

Pretty cool. I lol'd at the 'place where I got me head stuck in the doors of the tube' part. There is an astonishing amount of detail there, but much of it is lost on my as I am not a Londoner. I'm betting a lot of it is lost on anyone but the guy who drew the map.

Comment

Pretty cool. I lol'd at the 'place where I got me head stuck in the doors of the tube' part. There is an astonishing amount of detail there, but much of it is lost on my as I am not a Londoner. I'm betting a lot of it is lost on anyone but the guy who drew the map.

Some of it is personal to him but most of it is local knowledge many people would know.

Comment

Some of it is personal to him but most of it is local knowledge many people would know.

In my area they have 'Russians' and 'Well know for prostitutes'.

So yeah
                        Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter **************** but completely correct

Comment

Why are so many prostitutes Russian? Its the same here as well.
                          'Mama, just nearly killed a man, put a gun against his head, changed my mind and went to bed'.

Comment

I'd say that modern map is a LOT more detailed. It took the guy a year and a half to do.

Oh no, don;t get me wrong, it's cool and all. I just see this kind of thing every day.

This is for sure one of the more intricate ones I've seen, but it's not exactly groundbreaking
                            My Songs Rising of the Lights

Comment

Working...
                            X