Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm going to Philadelphia for a day

On the 29th I'll be there to watch a soccer/football game in the evening. Any reccomendations on where/what to eat or what to do? Our hotel is near the PPL Park but we'll have our car.
    Originally Posted by Scepter

BTW FACK YOU CRAB!!!! You wouldn't know a hot piece of ass if it sat on your face and gave you third degree burns, reatard.

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

I like V-neck undershirts on guys.

Do we have any GJers in in the Philly area? Somebody needs to get punched in their muhfuggin' stomach.
    Originally Posted by kmacc45

I appreciate your concern stringjunk, but I'm in a stress releive program now.
    Between my lawn service and fast driving, I think this issue is being address.

Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

**************** the lot of you.

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Dude! I think your lung made me gay! WTF?

Comment

Our hotel is near the PPL Park

Jesus, really? Bring a gun. Or 10.

Comment

hey if you want to hang let me know, i live downtown and id be happy to show you round
        HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

Eat at SnarkAttacks...good beer and better food.
          My Last FM
          My Youtube page
          BobNod # 11

Comment

Good Luck.

Comment

if u wanna be safe, wear ANY philly sports team logo.
              check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

Mutter Museum is interesting, if somewhat strange.

Italian Market is worth checking out if you like Italian food.

South Street is fun, if a bit touristy. Larry Fine (of The Three Stooges) grew up in a house on South Street (at 6th Ave?), which is now a restaurant. Have a meal at Larry's house.

Comment

http://www.kabulafghancuisine.com/

Awarded Best of Philly in 1999 and 2000
                  Zagat Survey Award Winner 1999-2001, 2005-2007
                  Zagat Survey Recognizes Kabul 2007

This understated, long-running BYO sleeper takes you out of loud Old City via delectable Afghan dishes and a quiet setting that charms. There's nothing more you can ask for besides an excellent value, and a staff that is as attentive as possible.

HOURS:
                  Monday through Thursday from 40 PM until 10 PM
                  Friday and Saturday from 40 PM until 11 PM
                  Sunday from 30 PM until 10 PM
                  Kabul is recognized as one of the area's restaurants for "consistently delightful," "absolutely delicious" and "wonderfully spiced" authentic, Afghan fare. Rated Excellent as reviewed in "Philadelphia Restaurants" by Zagat Survey 2000-2001.

Philly is still a slightly safer place to get Afghani food than Kandahar!

Comment

Cedars is Lebanese, one of several good Middle Eastern restaurants. Closer than Beirut, and probably a little safer.

http://www.cedarsrestaurant.com/

In a historic building replete with Middle Eastern decor, the custom continues here at Cedars Restaurant where award-winning and authentic dishes are freshly prepared. Come enjoy the unique dining experience and discover the trememdous ambience, friendly service, great Middle Eastern wines, and moderate prices.

If you're tired of mediocre Middle Eastern fare presented in less-than-appealing surroundings, Cedars Restaurant is the obvious step up. With exposed-brick walls, Persian rugs, and high ceilings, the space here reminds you more of an English manor house than a desert palace, but the food puts you in the right geographic state (not to mention gastronomic).

Cedar's Restuarnt menu is extensive, especially in the meatless area, giving vegetarians their fair share of choices. Avoid a lot of decision-making and order the "mazza," a large sampler plate. With more than enough hummus, baba ghannooj, stuffed grape leaves, tabooli and falafel for two hungry diners, this is a great way to fill up on several of Cedar's Restaurant many flavors.

If that sounds like too much food, try the fattouch salad, alive with fresh lemon and served with toasted pita bread. Craving heartier fare? Kabobs and roasted lamb fill the bill; both are done to a tender balance and served with an excellent yogurt sauce to cool off the spice.
                    For Reservation, please call 215-925-4950
                    616 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147

Comment

You're staying in Chester? Maybe it's right to be nervous now!
                      Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

Jesus, really? Bring a gun. Or 10.

A kevlar vest would help, too.

Comment

Eat at SnarkAttacks...good beer and better food.

actually takin slasher to me n snarks usual meet up spot the Devils Den
                          HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

You could make up a fictional forumite and then ask some guy where you're at to pose in pictures with you. Then you can claim it's you actually hanging out with the fictional forumite.

Yeah, it's a little mentally deranged, but dude's seem to do it. It's the Phillyway I guess.
                            PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal
                            http://lessons.mikedodge.com
                            http://www.mikedodge.com
                            http://forum.mikedodge.com

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

Comment

Working...
                            X