Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you mowed your lawn yet?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no lawn here. It always pisses me off to see people with lawns in the desert. I do have weeds that have needed pulling for well over a month though
    My Last FM
    My Youtube page
    BobNod # 11

Comment

We don't really have winter here, so I've been mowing my lawn very couple weeks or so anyway.
      My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

Not yet, but it's looking like I will be the first on my block to cut though.
        "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Never stopped mowing it.

Well, not me personally. I hire immigrants for that.

Do bring me another mimosa!
          I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

i use a beard trimmer.
            The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

I may not have cut my grass yet, but I haven't shoveled snow yet either!
              Further from God, then Angels can fly.

Comment

Yes, but I wasn't the first this year.

I did last weekend the wild onions were looking crazy..
                You're infested with those too? I wish there was a way to kill those friggin' things. I have to use a weedeater on them, and it always makes everything stink like onions.

Comment

Working...
                X