Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Pandora:

I don't EVER want you to play U2 for me again.

The station is called Cure Radio. I chose to include The Clash, The Smiths, New Order, Joy Division, Elvis Costello and others as examples to the list of artistes I would like to hear.

Every time you have attempted to play a U2 track, I've given it a thumbs down.

You just played a U2 song.

When I clicked the "thumbs down" icon, you returned a message that said, "Sorry about that. When this track is over, we'll never play it again on this station."

When I attempted to skip the song, you replied, "Unfortunately our music licenses force us to limit the number of tracks you may skip each hour. If you want to hear something else, try creating another station starting with a different artist or track."

It was the first track I tried to skip for more than two hours.

Closing my browser had no effect. The excerable "New Years Day" just picked up where it had left off.

I do not wish to create another station. I like the artists I added to this station.

Now I don't know what you Bono-feltching, Edge-rimming scumbags are up to, but if you play another U2 song, I will **************** you up the arse with a flaming cricket bat whilst simultaneously flensing you with a pair of dull tongs.

Sincerely,

SnarkAttack

i think that October is a pretty good record with some quality tracks that would fit right in with the bands you listed
    check out my (car) design blog

Comment

OK, it's been more than an hour since I posted and there was another song that I disliked and tried to skip and got the ""Unfortunately our music licenses force us to limit the number of tracks you may skip each hour. If you want to hear something else, try creating another station starting with a different artist or track" message again.

****************ing Flock of Seagulls this time.

Comment

check out my (car) design blog

Comment

Did it play The Fixx?

As a metal-head, that was one new-wave band I could stand

Comment

OK, it's been more than an hour since I posted and there was another song that I disliked and tried to skip and got the ""Unfortunately our music licenses force us to limit the number of tracks you may skip each hour. If you want to hear something else, try creating another station starting with a different artist or track" message again.

****************ing Flock of Seagulls this time.

you should try last FM bro they have a recomendation radio thingy too. You can hit me up as a friend. I'll post PBR propoganda and Mac n Cheese recipes on your "shout box"
            My Last FM
            My Youtube page
            BobNod # 11

Comment

you should try last FM bro they have a recomendation radio thingy too. You can hit me up as a friend. I'll post PBR propoganda and Mac n Cheese recipes on your "shout box"

Can't access LastFM at work.

Comment

Can't access LastFM at work.

:arg:
                My Last FM
                My Youtube page
                BobNod # 11

Comment

You should demand your money back.
                  CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

You should demand your money back.

Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

Brilliant!!! A "this band=never" button...
                      praise yah

Comment

Working...
                      X