Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qdoba vs. Chipotle Grill

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as the nutrition goes, there's such a wide variety of options that what specific kind of burrito you get makes a huge difference. I'd bet that the one posted includes both sour cream and cheese, and likely guacamole as well. I have heard that it you forget the tortilla and for the bowl instead you save about 300 calories. It also depends on whether that is basically all you eat for the whole day (a real possibility, given the size) or if that's just lunch. I'm not disputing that they have a lot of calories, though.
    Guitars: 3 Partscasters (SSS, SSH, and Tele), Gibson SG Special Faded (heavily modified), Fender Classic Player Thinline Telecaster
    Effects: RMC4 Wah, Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet, Dunlop BoG Fuzzface, EHX Soul Food, BYOC TS-808, EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress, MXR Phase 90, Way Huge Aqua Puss Delay, TC Hall of Fame Reverb
    Amps: Silverface Champ, Blues Junior with BillM mods

Comment

Taco trucks all over. No need for Qdoba or Chipotle. Plus a neighbor who makes heavenly scratch Salsa.

Comment

Qdoba, but mainly because Chipotle charges you for a side to add guacamole to a burrito, and that's Communism, plain and simple.

I think that's pretty common.
        Originally Posted by danuniversal

Dr. Flamencology, please stop your insulting words.

Originally Posted by lukeswall

what's that acronym you guys use all the time? something to do with hitting it in the butt. I always forget how it goes.

Comment

I seem to go to Qdoba a lot more often.
          Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

123% Vitamin A, what's wrong with that?

Comment

Qdoba, but mainly because Chipotle charges you for a side to add guacamole to a burrito, and that's Communism, plain and simple.

which is pretty ironic considering how right wing Chipotle's political contributions are. I like both, I go to Qdoba more often because it is just around the corner.
              Dexter fans, check out The DexterCast podcast on iTunes or www.thedextercast.com. Two hosts have seen Dexter, two are watching for the first time.

Comment

which is pretty ironic considering how right wing Chipotle's political contributions are. I like both, I go to Qdoba more often because it is just around the corner.

I'm fairly certain you don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.qsrmagazine.com/news/chipotle-ceo-gets-political-calls-clean-food
                www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

I'm fairly certain you don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.qsrmagazine.com/news/chipotle-ceo-gets-political-calls-clean-food

Glad you said FAIRLY certain.

I do know what I am talking about.

The link you posted has nothing to do with political contributions. Keep looking.
                  Dexter fans, check out The DexterCast podcast on iTunes or www.thedextercast.com. Two hosts have seen Dexter, two are watching for the first time.

Comment

Taco trucks all over. No need for Qdoba or Chipotle. Plus a neighbor who makes heavenly scratch Salsa.

I had a neighbor that made that scratch salsa for a while , then her herpes healed up .
                    HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
                    http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
                    QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
                    Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

Chipotle by a long shot. Qdoba has a couple of decent things on the menu, but the fewer Chipotle options just taste a lot better. It's all good fresh ingredients, there are a lot of calories because the burritos are huge. And in Colorado Chipotle is a local joint, or was until it was bought out. Of course, Illegal Pete's is a true local mini-chain, and tons better, in a similiar category. It's not Mexican food, it's Mixican-fusion. As far as true Mexican food goes, based on my Nor Cal experience, California's burrito superiority is all hype.

Comment

Qdoba is closer however I prefer Chipotle.
                        Rock over London. Rock on Chicago. Polaroid, see what develops.

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You're an amazing and wonderful human being. You deserve better. That woman isn't good enough for you.

Originally Posted by CountGrishnackh

Ug. Drank too much. Feel the need to eat the worth for 3 men now. Chunk, you are a bad ass.

Originally Posted by differentman

I wish the original Zeppelin had been all girls. Then my time spent masturbating to them wouldn't be so gay.

Comment

I've never heard of Qboda. I've been to Chipotle, but there isn't one in reasonable driving distance. I thought it was alright though. There is a local burrito place that is really good, but I don't go there very often. It's in the same strip as the gym I go to and after a workout I don't really like eating right away. I usually eat the burrito's in two sittings.
                          http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

I just found out the other day that there is a Chipotle Grill in the next city over from me, Kalamazoo. They must've just opened not long ago.

There have been Qdoba's in K'zoo for years now. I don't eat there often, but I love the Qdoba burritos. I've had several friends who live in other states tell me that Chipotle's is better

What says GJ? is a Chipotle's burrito better than a Qdoba burrito? Maybe I'll head over there Friday for lunch

I'm in GR and we have both. Chipotle > Qdoba.
                            Here's my gear:
                            Amps
                            Engl SE EL34; Engl Powerball V1; Marshall JCM 800 2204 Cameron Aldrich Mod;Mesa Triaxis V2.0;Mesa 50/50 Power amp;Carvin Legacy Head;Lee Jackson XLA 1000;ADA MP1, Mesa and Marshall Cabs
                            Guitars
                            Guild x170;Ibanez Universe;Ibanez Usa Custom;Ibanez prestige 2020x;Ibanez RG760;Fender USA B-Bender Tele;Kramer Focus 3000;Ovation Legend;Alverez 12 string;Fender J Bass Fretless

Comment

Ah, GR - that bastion of fine dining. When I lived there, the only really good place to eat was San Chez. Otherwise, the Cottage or Brann's were just about the only choices aside from crappy chains.

Comment

Ah, GR - that bastion of fine dining. When I lived there, the only really good place to eat was San Chez. Otherwise, the Cottage or Brann's were just about the only choices aside from crappy chains.

In the last few years there have been a lot of locally owned, locally produced places opening that are pretty good, but San Chez is great.
                                Here's my gear:
                                Amps
                                Engl SE EL34; Engl Powerball V1; Marshall JCM 800 2204 Cameron Aldrich Mod;Mesa Triaxis V2.0;Mesa 50/50 Power amp;Carvin Legacy Head;Lee Jackson XLA 1000;ADA MP1, Mesa and Marshall Cabs
                                Guitars
                                Guild x170;Ibanez Universe;Ibanez Usa Custom;Ibanez prestige 2020x;Ibanez RG760;Fender USA B-Bender Tele;Kramer Focus 3000;Ovation Legend;Alverez 12 string;Fender J Bass Fretless

Comment

Working...
                                X