• Show
Clear All

*smugly glad there are lots of good local places to get burritos*

this
    My Last FM
    My Youtube page
    BobNod # 11

Comment

Chipotle charges you for a side to add guacamole to a burrito, and that's Communism, plain and simple.

This post is paradoxically delicious!
      Do not write me for reasons of sass

Comment

We have good local places, too. But this thread is about Qdoba and Chipotle.

that's swell; my post was about being smug, as I thought I made clear.

Comment

that's swell; my post was about being smug, as I thought I made clear.

Please see yourself out. Flamencology's Elitist Burrito Roundtable is just down the block there. Turn left at the rubber ass. If you hit Ghost, you've gone too far.
          Do not write me for reasons of sass

Comment

chipotle burrito
            HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
            http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
            QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
            Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

Please see yourself out. Flamencology's Elitist Burrito Roundtable is just down the block there. Turn left at the rubber ass. If you hit Ghost, you've gone too far.

Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

I'm not sure I've ever encountered Flamencology's position on burrito elitism. does using tongs on a burrito constitute tortilla-disrepect?

Comment

chipotle burrito
                  That be a lot of calories.
                  Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

That be a lot of calories.

It is about right for a family of 4.
                    Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
                    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

It is about right for a family of 4.
                      Why is it so high in calories?
                      Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Why is it so high in calories?

Because deliciousness is high in calories and it's got a lot of that in there.

Barbacoa...yummm....
                        www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

I'm not sure I've ever encountered Flamencology's position on burrito elitism. does using tongs on a burrito constitute tortilla-disrepect?

Tongs are never appropriate, with the exception of tweezers for plating garnishes, etc., and I don't do fast food Mexican.

Comment

Tongs are never appropriate, with the exception of tweezers for plating garnishes, etc., and I don't do fast food Mexican.

Chipotle is better than fast food.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Comment

Are we talking MLCRs? MLCRs are even worse than fast food.

Comment

Are we talking MLCRs? MLCRs are even worse than fast food.

Nope. It's sits in a place by itself. It's a better than fast-food mexican place.
                                www.kingsofthedrink.com

Comment

Working...
                                X