Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qdoba vs. Chipotle Grill

I just found out the other day that there is a Chipotle Grill in the next city over from me, Kalamazoo. They must've just opened not long ago.

There have been Qdoba's in K'zoo for years now. I don't eat there often, but I love the Qdoba burritos. I've had several friends who live in other states tell me that Chipotle's is better

What says GJ? is a Chipotle's burrito better than a Qdoba burrito? Maybe I'll head over there Friday for lunch

Qdoba!
    Originally Posted by rickenvox

we're just at the beginning of the Bon Iver revolution

Comment

I've had both. Chipotle smokes Qdoba.
      up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

Qdoba, but mainly because Chipotle charges you for a side to add guacamole to a burrito, and that's Communism, plain and simple.
        Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

I've had both. Chipotle smokes Qdoba.

+1

Comment

Qdoba has that wonderful cheese sauce, and a pretty impressive student discount.
            Chipotle uses better meats. I could go either way, but prefer Chipotle by a small margin.

Both make for uncomfortable bathroom trips later however.
            Originally Posted by The Master

You are God.

Originally Posted by tiltsta

I believe in bassdave.

Comment

I prefer Qdoba mostly for the tortilla soup and also I prefer their chicken.

Comment

Both make for uncomfortable bathroom trips later however.

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

*smugly glad there are lots of good local places to get burritos*

Comment

If I'm in the mood, Qdoba. When you mix their habanero salsa and the salsa roja together you get something amazing.
                    http://www.last.fm/user/pinkfreudHC

Comment

We have this local chain called Freebirds that started in College Station. The burritos are the size of your ****************ing arm and they are awesome.
                      CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

We have this local chain called Freebirds that started in College Station. The burritos are the size of your ****************ing arm and they are awesome.

I've heard tell of this here freebirds, and have always heard good things.

Comment

They are fixin to open a Feebirds near me! That's cool that they are Aggie-bred, I didn't know anything about them.

I don't really like monster burritos though so I'll probably never eat there.
                          Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
                          -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Never been to either.

Comment

We have good local places, too. But this thread is about Qdoba and Chipotle.
                              up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

Working...
                              X