Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, crap. Sweetwater has a credit deal going on...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, crap. Sweetwater has a credit deal going on...

7 months no interest. Which means a Fender Marauder would be 7 payments of $57.14...

Also, are their headquarters outside Ft Wayne, Ind? Because I pass by a huge Sweetwater Music Building when I take the Rt 30 way from OH to Chicago. Do they have a retail store there?
    www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

yes they are in FT Wayne, if you call ask for Arend Raby - he is awesome.

they are actually offering 18 months @ 0% too

not sure about the retail store
    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I guess my credit is shot, I applied on lne and was denied. No Les Paul for me.
      Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

It would be cool if they had a scratch and dent store.
        www.kingsofthedrink.com

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Comment

Dammit. MUST. NOT. GIVE. IN. TO. IMPULSE. PURCHASE.
          Do not write me for reasons of sass

Comment

That means it would be $22 a month.

GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
            www.kingsofthedrink.com

Comment

Oh man, you started a Sweetwater thread. Now their salesdudes will be calling you twice a week until you die.
              Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
              -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

the cool thing about sweetwater is that the guitar in the pic online is the actual guitar you are buying and not just some stock photo.

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

That means it would be $22 a month.

GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

that's so cheap you're practically making money

Comment

i ordered some new pafs for my agile from Arend a couple weeks back that were backordered but i did get a new catelog about 2 days later. hahahha - its going to be hard not to order more w that 18 month financing

Comment

I don't own a credit card, nor do I have any credit. So I can't. Thankfully, my buddies at AMS/ZZsounds don't care about my credit.

If only they carried more guitars. Sweetwater is kinda the same way, but their inventory of guitars really starts about 1,500.

Comment

Oh man, you started a Sweetwater thread. Now their salesdudes will be calling you twice a week until you die.

this

i ordered one time and the ****************heads kept calling. it was the last time I ever ordered from them
                        My Last FM
                        My Youtube page
                        BobNod # 11

Comment

this

i ordered one time and the ****************heads kept calling. it was the last time I ever ordered from them

I eventually had to be really quite rude to my Sweetwater guy after they called several times while I was working, and couldn't seem to take a hint. Even though that is a good credit deal, I'll never buy anything from Sweetwater again.

Comment

I eventually had to be really quite rude to my Sweetwater guy after they called several times while I was working, and couldn't seem to take a hint. Even though that is a good credit deal, I'll never buy anything from Sweetwater again.

I only had a cell phone (still do) but I had messages a lot because when I saw who was calling I never answered. It just seems like really really weird business practice to keep calling customers especially a first time buyer, also why would I need a Sales technician or whatever weird wording they call themselves?
                            My Last FM
                            My Youtube page
                            BobNod # 11

Comment

Imagine how cool it would be to be one of those guys though. Talk to people all day long about cool, often high end equipment.

Comment

Working...
                              X