No announcement yet.

Why women moan during sex .

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why women moan during sex .

The researchers found that many of the women did make noise, but not necessarily while they were having an orgasm. Instead, 66% said that they moaned to speed up their partner
    HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
    http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
    QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
    Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

"Ow! You're on my hair!" is supposed to boost my self-esteem?

Comment

Ah. Well, that certainly explains Bon Iver's fan-base.
      Originally Posted by kmacc45

I appreciate your concern stringjunk, but I'm in a stress releive program now.
      Between my lawn service and fast driving, I think this issue is being address.

Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

**************** the lot of you.

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Dude! I think your lung made me gay! WTF?

Comment

Because they don't get enough moaning done the rest of the time?

Comment

It's a sign of submissiveness. Don't need any research to know that.
          PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal
          http://lessons.mikedodge.com
          http://www.mikedodge.com
          http://forum.mikedodge.com

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

Comment

Wait a minute..They moan?when did this start happening?

Comment

Chivalry. Not dead.
              -----------------

Originally Posted by Jimmy James: Zippers are like SAT tests. They're geared more for white people and don't reflect black culture, sensibility, complicated hand shakes and Good Times reruns.

Originally Posted by StringJunky: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with Maalox, Tums, and The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion.

Comment

"Ow! You're on my hair!" is supposed to boost my self-esteem?
                Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Why? Because it's one of the few times they can be pretty sure you're listening.

Comment

Because it's difficult to ennunciate through a gag.

Comment

Because it's difficult to ennunciate through a gag.

*rethinks meeting in NOLA*

Comment

Why do women moan during sex?
                        Maybe for the same reason that men grunt during sex.
                        __________________________________________________ _________
                        Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society.

Comment

In your case they're moaning in disappointment.

DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

Why do women moan during sex?
                            Maybe for the same reason that men grunt during sex.

When I lived in SF I was living in a old apt building with very thin walls. My next door neighbors were a gay couple.
                            Hearing 2 men going at it hard with grunts just was .... idk . I guess my brain is wired to hear a grunt and a moan
                            not a grunt and grunt . In order to deal with it I pretended they were just practicing WWF wrestling matches.
                            HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
                            http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
                            QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
                            Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

Back in our 20's my said she could get though love making without making a sound. I said prove it. She couldn't do it, she moaned. Put them to the test men!!! Now, go grab your cocks and rock!
                              "These riffs were built to last a life time". Keith Richards

"All the women in the world want a phony rock star who plays guitar". John Cougar Mellencamp

Comment

Working...
                              X