Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DARN YOU, BAPHOMET!!!!

Today I am listening to Mr. Loaf's Bat Out of Hell. Had a horrible hankerin' for it.

I suppose someone astral projected into my zone and did some Inception business. Why do my dreams smell like chips and curry and Lucky Charms brand cereal?
    Do not write me for reasons of sass

Munchy Box in

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

Man, "Paradise..." never fails to remind me of that time in freshman Religion class where the teacher played this song to illustrate some point about sex and love and commitment or some crap. WEIRD BUSINESS.

Comment

Monsieur Pain de Viande has been in my playlist recently also. My freshman religion teacher would never have played "Paradise" however. Father Anastasia seemed to be more of a Simon and Garfunkel guy.

Comment

Today I am listening to Mr. Loaf's Bat Out of Hell. Had a horrible hankerin' for it.

I suppose someone astral projected into my zone and did some Inception business. Why do my dreams smell like chips and curry and Lucky Charms brand cereal?

Another successful mission. Your dream self is now walking a bit funny and has its astral boxer shorts on back to front.
          Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

Another successful mission. Your dream self is now walking a bit funny and has its astral boxer shorts on back to front.

Expressway was in my dream?!?! Rat bastard!

Comment

That's a fantastic record.
              Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You're the British SAS of Metal.

Originally Posted by Phlat Phive

You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.

Originally Posted by goodusername

Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.

Some Tunes:

http://www.box.net/shared/zbo8hrncu2
              http://www.box.net/shared/dnlnkn3g44
              http://www.box.net/shared/th4tv5noyi

Comment

My parents had this on 8 track. After years of admiring the awesome (from a 5 year olds perspective) scary cover, I finally popped it in.

I cannot express the disappointment I felt that day when out of the speakers comes, not something dark and scary and kick ass like I'd expected, but rather Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell. I can appreciate it these days, but I hated that man for 20 years for that day.

Most misleading album cover ever.
                **************** Harmony Central

Comment

My parents had this on 8 track. After years of admiring the awesome (from a 5 year olds perspective) scary cover, I finally popped it in.

I cannot express the disappointment I felt that day when out of the speakers comes, not something dark and scary and kick ass like I'd expected, but rather Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell. I can appreciate it these days, but I hated that man for 20 years for that day.

Most misleading album cover ever.

The same thing happened to me with Molly Hatchett. I was expecting Black Sabbath type serial killer metal.
                  www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Working...
                  X