Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FML: Our 7-day forecast

Today: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce small hail. High near 44. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
    Tonight: Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind between 8 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Wednesday: Rain. High near 46. South southeast wind between 6 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
    Wednesday Night: Rain. Low around 42. South wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Thursday: Rain. High near 51. South wind between 9 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
    Thursday Night: Rain. Low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Friday: Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
    Friday Night: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Saturday: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
    Saturday Night: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Sunday: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
    Sunday Night: Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Monday: Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.

Chicago's in the 70's all week. A couple of showers. We'll probably get that next week.
    www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Hmm, debating on staying home out of the snow, wind, rain and cold and just playing Skyrim where I can run around in the snow, wind, rain and cold.
      http://www.last.fm/user/pinkfreudHC

Comment

you live in seattle, complaining about rain is teh fail.
        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

http://www.last.fm/user/pinkfreudHC

Comment

While early Spring here typically involves considerable rainfall, the level of continuous precipitation and cold this year is truly espcially ****************ty. I saw cars at work today with snow on them. We should at least be getting up into the 50s.

Comment

It's been a pretty dry winter, overall. Nature's just trying to get in a few more rainy days before spring.

Comment

That has got to effect the mood sometimes, right? You need to start a Black Metal band and kill some people for fun.
                Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Fight the blues by going out and getting a delicious bag of Dick's.
                  Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
                  -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

That has got to effect the mood sometimes, right? You need to start a Black Metal band and kill some people for fun.

I'm getting there. Popping a lot of vitamin D, trying to get back in to the normal range

Comment

I was thinking of heading out to the O.P. to do some steelheading this week but it looks like too much rain and I don't want to chance it given it's an all day drive from here.

Comment

Tue
                        Breaks of sun late. Mild. 72

Comment

great today and tomorrow. rode the cycle in and it should still be nice when i get off at midnight. 70's predicted all week.
                          start where you are,
                          use what you have,
                          do what you can. arthur ashe

Comment

the pacific northwest is the best natural habit for black metal bands in the US, IMO.

upstate NY is probably right up there.

Comment

I got pelted with hail on my lunch break.

Comment

Working...
                              X