Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did Iron Maiden lose you if you ever were a fan?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at about the time they started spewing crap out like the seventh son of a seventh son or whatever that steaming pile was called.
    Originally Posted by chainsaw fats
    Can I drink your piss?

Great people: d_dave_c, wbcsound.

Comment

Would alyuh get back into them if they took that **************** monster off their album covers?
      Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

Seventh Son
        Though I saw them live a few years ago, and it was quite possibly the best show I've ever seen.
        My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

Seventh Son
          Though I saw them live a few years ago, and it was quite possibly the best show I've ever seen.

yeah me too, I think Bruce sings better live now than he did on their old records
          http://www.reverbnation.com/christondre

...the tone sounded like the back of my ass on taco tuesday.

Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

Last edited by Dimetapp drinke; Today at 04:28 PM. Reason: Because vikingrat and gtrwiz, among other notables such as dmn23 and noisebloom, take ROCK and ROLL seriously!

Comment

yeah me too, I think Bruce sings better live now than he did on their old records

He does.
            Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

No Prayer For The Dying was abysmal, but I actually like Fear Of The Dark.

I also like Brave New World, but didn't care much for Dance Of Death, and I just haven't bothered after that
              That's kind of me. I gave up after a Matter Of Life And Death. I tried to listen to some of their stuff last night when i posted this.
              Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Seventh Son
                Me 2. They never sounded as good before and i have seen them a lot.
                Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Iron Maiden faded from my view sometime after Powerslave. I was into other things by that time, like U2, hair metal , and Metallica.
                  Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
                  Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

I kind of stopped paying attention after Powerslave which was their zenith for me. 2 Minutes to Midnight is one of those songs I wished I'd written...

Comment

I think Fear of the Dark was the last one i bought ... and i'm sure i only did that out of loyalty. I saw them on that tour, again out of loyalty, but i'd moved on from Maiden and metal in general by then.

I enjoyed Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son at the time, but looking back Powerslave was the last really great album.

Also agree with those who didn't like Jannick Gers arrival, i'm sure he's a nice bloke but he's a tuneless twiddly player with no idea of melody, not a patch on Adrian Smith.

Comment

Janick Gers

A popular answer and for good reason.
                        Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

Comment

Wouldn't it be funny to see Janick Gers in a band with Juan Croucier (Ratt) to see who could knock each other out first with their wild instrument gyrations and such?
                          My money is on Juan. That guy is unstoppable and apparently moves like that even when recording in the studio. Now that's RAWK!

Comment

For me the last decent Maiden album was Somewhere In Time. The thrill was gone for me after that.

Comment

I think Seventh Son is a great album. It just could've been better....if you're gonna do a concept album, do a concept album, don't half-ass it.

Still, it has excellent songs on it. Debut album-thru Seventh Son was a good run

Comment

Sepultura- Arise

Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness

Comment

Working...
                                X