No announcement yet.

Hot Rods For Retiree's

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rods For Retiree's

Apparently, these are pretty popular in this area of Florida.

Not a bad idea in my opinion.

Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Saw a Corvette driving with the blinker on

Comment

I hired a Chrysler PT cruiser once, full of hot rod optimism. I think it had four cylinders, something a 1960s Alfa Romeo could make something exciting out of but not Chrysler . It was economical and safe and needless to say I did not relive my youth.

Comment

The Pt Cruiser was a love it or hate it kind of thing. My niece had one for a short while. She ended up not liking it. She replaced it with a Hummer.
          Last edited by Cornholio Farquarth III; 06-28-2017, 11:24 AM.
          Originally posted by MrKnobs
          God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

I'm on my second PT Cruiser; first one lasted me for 10 years before it met its end in a freeway crash. Current one is an '03 that had the engine rebuilt just before I bought it; have had it a couple of years now. Both of 'em were 5-speeds........I tried a few PT's with automatics & it was like driving any other car. The 5-speed makes it more "sporty" feeling; what I really like about 'em is that cargo space & the fact that you can easily remove the back seats for even more space........I'll often find myself toting two amps, a few guitars etc around. To say nothing of the fact they just look so cool.......
            I just play what the voices in my head tell me to play.

Comment

Working...
            X