Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calico lobster. 1 in 30 million find! To eat or not to eat, that is the question!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too small for me. I prefer bigger bugs.

Member of New England chapter, Mazi Bee Hard Rockin' militia

Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey

Also, I think the line between smartass and dumbass lies in whether or not your joke works.

Originally Posted by mattburnside

Most guys would lay low, lurk, post in another forum, whatever. Not our boy darial. He just kicked open the ****************house door and lurched out, pants around his ankles, both guns blazing.

Originally Posted by ChuckyB

Dear Expressway,
    You have made added a slutty ray of sunshine to my otherwise mundane morning. Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Charles.

Comment

Yummy....
      Originally Posted by Motorik

[Prog rockers are] all babes. It's like the Miss World contest, but with sudden changes of time-signature.

Comment

Too small for me. I prefer bigger bugs.

Shellfish are giant BUGS. Jesus. We eat them. JESUS.

Comment

Looks like it would be tough.
          http://www.reverbnation.com/christondre

...the tone sounded like the back of my ass on taco tuesday.

Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

Last edited by Dimetapp drinke; Today at 04:28 PM. Reason: Because vikingrat and gtrwiz, among other notables such as dmn23 and noisebloom, take ROCK and ROLL seriously!

Comment

Actually, it was found at a restaurant and was about to be eaten...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/calico-lobster-found-massachusetts-restaurant-a-1-in-30-million-discovery-article-1.1075493

Comment

The poor ****************er should be put out of his misery. I'm sure his 'oddness' ensured that he didn't get along well with others and science would agree that he rarely got laid.
              http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

Shellfish are giant BUGS. Jesus. We eat them. JESUS.

I don't eat them. ****************ing gross.
                up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

The poor ****************er should be put out of his misery. I'm sure his 'oddness' ensured that he didn't get along well with others and science would agree that he rarely got laid.

I read this book a few years back. Turns out, lobsters are total ****************************s, to each other and other species. They are the ****************ing jerkfaces of the ocean floor.

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Working...
                  X