Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one goes to 11... er... 12

you watching this Ted Theodore? Hell of a game.
    It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

It was.
    Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

Could still be. Kimbrell is making me nervous.
      It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

It was.

Birds have put a lot of games under lock and key this year but they've also dropped a lot that were close. Buh.

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Comment

Looks like a fun weekend series ahead. Plus, you can't be too down. Braves are like 1 for 8 in St. Louis.

Comment

Looks like a fun weekend series ahead. Plus, you can't be too down. Braves are like 1 for 8 in St. Louis.

May the Braves drown in rivers of blood!!!

Wait, what?

Great band.

Comment

LLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! !!!!!!!!!!!
              The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

LLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Got a standing ovation.

Great band.

Comment

May the Braves drown in rivers of blood!!!

Wait, what?

Possibly... blood spilled from the tomahawk wounds on the heads of the Cardinals.

Kidding, of course. I'm a big fan of this series, and the one with the Cubs.

Comment

Possibly... blood spilled from the tomahawk wounds on the heads of the Cardinals.

Kidding, of course. I'm a big fan of this series, and the one with the Cubs.

Not a fan so far, but the Cardinals seem like righteous dudes.

Great band.

Comment

A Ghost show would be better than this.

Great band.

Comment

The concert was okay, but it was a little more exciting watching Beachy pitch.

Comment

Working...
                        X