Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think Genn is doing right now?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I dont have any history here but I must have missed something big he did?
    All I know is he does lessons via skype and does some tabs . Was there a big blowup I missed?
    He seemed like a normal guy like the rest of you .
    HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
    http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
    QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
    Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

I know I dont have any history here but I must have missed something big he did?
      All I know is he does lessons via skype and does some tabs . Was there a big blowup I missed?

make no mistake, there isn't a single forumite on the entirety of HC that is "normal".
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

Jamming with local fusion legends

Comment

Drinking more booze, smoking more pot, dropping more acid, snorting more coke, ****************ing more groupies, siring and raising more kids who are amazing guitarists in their own right, growing more handlebar moustaches, voting for more Repbulicans, and uploading more guitar lesson videos than the strongest of us on our strongest, most manliest day ever could.

Comment

make no mistake, there isn't a single forumite on the entirety of HC that is "normal".

Thats relative, I have to go change my nappy now .

QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.

Comment

The Obama victory in '08 broke him. All of a sudden he went full retar[COLOR="black"]d.

Comment

Ok , politics and a sense of smugness or superiority . Ok thxs I am up to date now .

Comment

Well, I'm certainly not surprised there is a thread about Genn. (or that there have been a few)

I'll fill you in this week to let you know what I've been up to.
                  PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal
                  http://lessons.mikedodge.com
                  http://www.mikedodge.com
                  http://forum.mikedodge.com

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

Comment

Welcome back! Of course, I can't read what you're saying, but it appears your ban is over.
                    Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

Welcome back! Of course, I can't read what you're saying, but it appears your ban is over.
                      Aparently he's ****************ed eighty-seven women, sixty-two of which were of age to be impregnated, thirty-seven of which were impregnated, and none are requiring he be around to raise said offsrping nor pay child support.

It's good to be king.

Comment

gennation is a vital cog in the great HC machine.

welcome back.
                        You added another useless post...who could ask for more? - BMAL
                        I actually just realised what a dumb thread this is - bassaussie
                        What a stupid thread. - bassaussie
                        Tall Girl was everything a HCBF thread should be. - ivanthetrble
                        Take care of yourself...and each other. - jerry springer

you have brave ballz of cast iron to fight the trog forces of haTE. - boy#152

and after you're finished, you say-
                        Ooh, what a lovely teaparty

Comment

welcome back.

Gennation could have predicted you'd say that
                          DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

welcome back.

Sometimes people overlook his muical contributions. Some here play it too safe, so safe they never post any of their work.

Comment

thinking up nicknames for DdBob
                              My Last FM
                              My Youtube page
                              BobNod # 11

Comment

Sometimes people overlook his muical contributions. Some here play it too safe, so safe they never post any of their work.

It's okay Gennation, you can post under your main account now.
                                DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

Working...
                                X