Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decide on an album cover photo for me

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the same thing, and then realized...that's what it is. You can't change that those houses are there. Those houses are part of the story that the picture tells.
    **************** that, this is the age of photoshop and the kid should be the only evidence of humanity in the photo.

Except the fence. The fence stays. Because FENCED OUT OR FENCED IN??????

Comment

Turn my daughter into a busty, naked 18-year-old and Half Moon Bay into a dystopian future megacity and I think you'd have a Coheed & Cambria album cover or somesuch.
      Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

#2 is
        http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

Ponders and then abstains.
          I definitely prefer the second picture to the first, but think that I would still be looking for something 'better'.
          Although I am not wildly enthusiastic about either of them, I wouldn't go so far as to say that either of them sucked.

Comment

Comment

I like 2 a lot more than 1 but am not a fan of the kid being centered on the bottom. If you cut that from a larger picture, I think it would be cool to have the kid more to the right and maybe some more ocean.

Comment

Don't you have anything of you fighting a dragon or something??
                Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

2 would work better. But it would be even better if the munchkin wasn't so far to the bottom of the picture. It looks like a picture you wish you could've been a little more aware of what you were doing when you took it. Photoshop the kid up so it's just under the center.
                  PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal
                  http://lessons.mikedodge.com
                  http://www.mikedodge.com
                  http://forum.mikedodge.com

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

Comment

2 IS MORE INTERESTING. 1 IS FINE BUT THERE'S JUST NOT MUCH THAT GRABS THE EYE. I AGREE THAT THE TEXT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE, THOUGH.

I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON. OH WELL. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Comment

2 would work better. But it would be even better if the munchkin wasn't so far to the bottom of the picture. It looks like a picture you wish you could've been a little more aware of what you were doing when you took it. Photoshop the kid up so it's just under the center.

Actually, for perspective purposes that's exactly where I wanted her.
                      Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

Don't you have anything of you fighting a dragon or something??

Only ones with me holding a sword with my MASSIVE PREHENSILE PENIS.

Comment

Comment

nither of them
                            "Poets are born, not paid."
                            ---Addison Mizner

"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right."
                            ---Ashleigh Brilliant

Comment

nither of them

Comment

The second one is a very good photo actually, it actually is a picture worth a thousand words.

Like: Hey! I found a baby!
                                www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Working...
                                X