Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it. It's about being compensated for the use of your product. I'm not saying Janie is business genius but at least they're not door mats.

I'd have to guess that there was some offer made but it was refused. I mean, who would really make a Hendrix movie without at least trying to get the music.

I don't think the EH trust is too interested in preserving Jimi's legacy. It's a money grab. Remember, this is the same group that brought us Jimi Hendrix vodka.

Comment

I'd have to guess that there was some offer made but it was refused. I mean, who would really make a Hendrix movie without at least trying to get the music.

I don't think the EH trust is too interested in preserving Jimi's legacy. It's a money grab. Remember, this is the same group that brought us Jimi Hendrix vodka.

And the Gibson Jimicaster :P
      We are super magic men
      We stay up 'till 5 a.m.
      Although we're bound by shaman law
      What goes on tour, stays on tour!

Comment

Perhaps it's just a business plow. They say they will do it if certain demands are met... $?
        http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

Hendrix golf clubs

Jannie is only Jimi's half sister right?
          SUPER EVIL INDUSTRIES
          SUPER EVIL FORUMS
          Facebook ~ sonik777@hotmail.com
          "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

I have the gift of musical tolerance.

Comment

Hendrix golf clubs

And the Hendrix grand piano.
            "Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
            - Robert Fripp

Comment

Hendrix golf clubs

Jannie is only Jimi's half sister right?

Stepsister.
              Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

Perhaps it's just a business plow. They say they will do it if certain demands are met... $?

They'd better hurry up if they want their payday. If they wait much longer all the Hendrix fans will be dead.
                Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

I believe her intentions are true, Jaine has some weird hyper-chrisitan slant to her personality that has lighten up a bit in recent years. She rejected a lot of licensing offers because the movies had drug use. Since then she's allowed the music to be used in a lot of movies.

She sued the Hendrix vodka people but I believe she was the one responsible for the Hendrix toilet seats and golf balls. Hey, merch is merch. Having a movie company get to do anything they want with music they don't own is different. It's stupid on the movie company's part. It's like wanting to re-do The Wizard of Oz only to discover that midgets refuse to be involved.
                  Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

Sing Dem Blues White Girl: The Jackie Jormp-Jomp Story

lol, "woodstocks"
                    well, it IS a gen-u-ine copy!

Comment

since you can't HEAR the music, it's actually a deafness jam.
                      Mercury by day, Uranus by night.

Originally Posted by Hamza Ashgari

Saudi women... won't go to hell "because it's impossible to go there twice."

Comment

Thanks once again non- blood related half sister of Jimi Hendrix. Loved the Hendrix piano btw.
                        Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

They'd better hurry up if they want their payday. If they wait much longer all the Hendrix fans will be dead.
                          Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

It's just going to be two hours of an Eric Burdon impersonator telling stories about hanging out with Hendrix.
                            We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

Working...
                            X