Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ghost Downer

So, all my damn friends are going to see Zac Brown tonight. I've got extra Ghost tickets. Nobody loves me...
    It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

new friends are in order
    Originally Posted by GW348

I just let the pee flow. The places I play, no one notices or have peed themselves too.

RIP Wayne Murray

**************** YOU CANCER!!

Comment

I don't even know who Zac Brown is, but I guarantee you he doesn't please Satan as much as Ghost.

Your friends are being mighty lame. I'd go in a heartbeat.
      Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

benzem and Motorik have their fingers on the pulse of Satan.

Comment

Zac Brown Band is an American country, Southern rock, bluegrass, reggae, jam band

Courtesy of Wikipedia.

I won't lie to you, morbid curiosity about what their interpretation of reggae could possibly be like aside they sound so horrendous I'd sooner see Ghost.
          Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

I hope they are each using one of these:

Comment

Zac Brown is king of fratty, feel good music.

It looks like I'm going to Ghost alone. I tried emailing Smurfco, so maybe he'll be free and want to come.
              It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

I don't even know who Zac Brown is

Same here, and if he doesn't sound like Ghost then this should be a no contest for any sane human.
                The North remembers...

Comment

Eh, Zac Brown's aight.
                  Be love. Be gratitude.

Comment

redrum
                    Originally Posted by GW348

I just let the pee flow. The places I play, no one notices or have peed themselves too.

RIP Wayne Murray

**************** YOU CANCER!!

Comment

Eh, Zac Brown's aight.

Having just seen Ghost, I'm feeling about the same way on them. The tshirt seems better than the show.

Comment

Get Chase and Night Dreamer to go with you and live blog the whole experience.
                        Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

I Am not kidding.

Good deals: guitup

Comment

I have to say, the title of this thread sounds like the name of some that would be in Fear and Loathing...
                          http://www.last.fm/user/pinkfreudHC

Comment

Get Chase and Night Dreamer to go with you and live blog the whole experience.

I tried to give the tickets to Chase, but he had something going on. Chase is good peeps.

I don't think Night Dreamer likes me, but I definitely would have taken him to the show if he weren't busy hiding out WTFOTP.

Comment

Does Zac Brown offer a weak, tongue-in-cheek, ironic, watered-down retro-70's Satanist ethos? He does? No wonder he's fair competition for Ghost.

Comment

Working...
                              X