Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The byrus is already here. It will have us all.
    Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Unless we give up on interplanetary exploration, I think its pretty likely we will come across some type of primitive microbial life in the next 30 yrs. On Mars, some moon or other like Europa, or even on an asteroid or comet.
      Intelligent species with which we can communicate, not very likely.

Comment

Yes. I think we already have. We're just waiting to find out before Monsanto releases their giant, man-eating corn seed.
        www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

http://www.reverbnation.com/christondre

...the tone sounded like the back of my ass on taco tuesday.

Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

Last edited by Dimetapp drinke; Today at 04:28 PM. Reason: Because vikingrat and gtrwiz, among other notables such as dmn23 and noisebloom, take ROCK and ROLL seriously!

Comment

Blasting transmissions straight out in every direction. How could that not eventually be picked up by someone if they're out there?

We started transmitting radio waves, what 150 years ago? They move at the speed of light, so right now they've only traveled to a radius of 150 light years from earth. A sphere 300 light years across is a teeny teeny tiny portion of the universe.

Same thing will be true in another 500, 1000 years. The sphere that has been exposed to our electromagnetic signals will be larger, but still won't include a lot of other stars or places where life might be.

And by then, our technology will be more advanced, giving us a better chance of fending off "bad guy" aliens.

Not to mention, they'll be getting our signals from 500 or 1000 years previously. All they'll know about us is that we once liked I Love Lucy, and they'll have to guess how far our ability to kick alien ass has progressed since then.

Comment

New analysis of 36-year-old data, resuscitated from printouts, shows that NASA found life on Mars, an international team of mathematicians and scientists conclude in a paper published this week.

Further, NASA doesn't need a human expedition to Mars to nail down the claim, neuropharmacologist and biologist Joseph Miller, with the University of Southern California's Keck School of Medicine, told Discovery News.

"The ultimate proof is to take a video of a Martian bacteria. They should send a microscope
              Originally Posted by kmacc45

I appreciate your concern stringjunk, but I'm in a stress releive program now.
              Between my lawn service and fast driving, I think this issue is being address.

Originally Posted by Bucksstudent

**************** the lot of you.

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Dude! I think your lung made me gay! WTF?

Comment

Working...
                X