Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i propose a new rule/law...

if you build an exit to a neighborhood, shopping center, etc... dont plant a big ass bush/tree that blocks your ability to see any incoming cars.

didnt get in an accident or anything.. just SAYIN!
    Originally Posted by rickenvox

we're just at the beginning of the Bon Iver revolution

moar power is in order
    My Last FM
    My Youtube page
    BobNod # 11

Comment

Don't tell me where I can plant my trees, pinko.

Comment

Traffic engineering standards are notoriously low in Georgia, and in the South in general (Texas excepted--they build amazing roads there). This isn't surprising.
        Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

There actually are rules on this kind of thing - at least here in Pennsylvania.

It's called the "clear sight triangle" and you're not allowed to put anything in it that's over a certain height.

Comment

Why bother? Even if there's no tree, half the time there will be a woman in an SUV waiting to make a left turn who doesn't understand her milfmobile is HUGE and, more importantly, OPAQUE.

Comment

Why bother? Even if there's no tree, half the time there will be a woman in an SUV waiting to make a left turn who doesn't understand her milfmobile is HUGE and, more importantly, OPAQUE.

You just wait for her to pull out and then you pull out at the same time. If somebody's coming from the direction you can't see, it will have to go through her milf mobile to hit you.

Follow your blocker.

Comment

Working...
              X