Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's cooler: Adele or Amelia Earhart?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's cooler: Adele or Amelia Earhart?

Both are rollin in the deep...
    I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

It would take an extra powerful treadmill to launch Adele.
    SUPER EVIL INDUSTRIES
    SUPER EVIL FORUMS
    Facebook ~ sonik777@hotmail.com
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

I have the gift of musical tolerance.

Comment

Adele Earhart?
      He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

Comment

Both are rollin in the deep...

Campbell UK-1
        http://www.campbellamerican.com/abou...erican_guitars

NEA Klon Klone
        https://www.facebook.com/NatickElectricalApparatus

Best Guitar Cable money can buy GUITARTEC REPAIR at Barnstorm Music 98 Main St. (Rt. 109) Medway, MA 401 352-4653

Comment

Amelia by a mile (high club!)

Comment

Adele. I LOVE big girls ok???!!!!! Is that ****************ing ok with you guys??????? Is it?????!!!!!!!!!! Adele never got ate by crabs or mistaken as a man and then Japanesed.
            Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Adele. I LOVE big girls ok???!!!!! Is that ****************ing ok with you guys??????? Is it?????!!!!!!!!!! Adele never got ate by crabs or mistaken as a man and then Japanesed.

She looks and sounds like Fred Flintstone after a long, rough day at the gravel pit.

She is a womanly as Justin Bieber is manly. In other words, debatable at best.

I question your judgment.

Anyway, many decades later, people are still talking about Earhart. Unless they make a Spaceballs II, with Adele as Pizza the Hut, she will quickly be forgotten.

Comment

She looks and sounds like Fred Flintstone after a long, rough day at the gravel pit.

She is a womanly as Justin Bieber is manly. In other words, debatable at best.

I question your judgment.

Anyway, many decades later, people are still talking about Earhart. Unless they make a Spaceballs II, with Adele as Pizza the Hut, she will quickly be forgotten.
                No she won't. As God as my witness she will be around for a long time to come you uncouth magpie.

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

No she won't. As God as my witness she will be around for a long time to come you uncouth magpie.

Any statement that opens with 'As God as my witness' but is NOT followed by 'I thought turkeys could fly' can't be taken seriously.

It just can't.

Comment

Any statement that opens with 'As God as my witness' but is NOT followed by 'I thought turkeys could fly' can't be taken seriously.

It just can't.
                    Turkeys CAN fly Sir. Please stop with these uncouth attacks on me and May your lunchtime be joyous!

Comment

Turkeys CAN fly Sir. Please stop with these uncouth attacks on me and May your lunchtime be joyous!

Arthur Carlson would disagree with you. As would Les Nessman, Herb Tarlek, and the thousands of unsuspecting Cincinnati denizens who were bombarded by turkeys which, by all account, were no better at flying than Amelia Earhart.

Comment

Arthur Carlson would disagree with you. As would Les Nessman, Herb Tarlek, and the thousands of unsuspecting Cincinnati denizens who were bombarded by turkeys which, by all account, were no better at flying than Amelia Earhart.
                        I have seen turkeys take flight old friend. Please, please don't push this topic with me. I come here to make friends, not to become a martyr. Please note that sir.

Comment

I have seen turkeys take flight old friend. Please, please don't push this topic with me. I come here to make friends, not to become a martyr. Please note that sir.

Comment

I guess it comes down to whether you prefer androgynous babes or chubby ones...the age-old question
                            Originally Posted by rhino55

hi.flyer is to banjo as gennation is to fat whores

Comment

Working...
                            X