Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I had a stroke in my sleep..

Every thing was fine Monday.Went to bed and woke up and felt tired. Figured it was a bad nights sleep.Wasnt till a little later I sort of noticed I was feeling odd.My S's were a little slurry. But I thought it was because I felt tired.Even though I wasnt really tired..
    Left side of my lips felt like they were swollen. My eyes felt like they were sagging like when you tired. But looking at them their not sagging.
    I just noticed yesterday my lower lip seems to be slightly pulled to left. Like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack but not as exaggerated.
    I picked up guitar today.Havent played in over month,month 'n half. I had hard time just playing a pentetonic scale with any control.
    What you think?I have some sort of stroke?

Jesus, get to a hospital.
    Originally Posted by danuniversal

So, you give more importance to a few minutes of sex than to hours of delight coexisting with her, watching her, dreaming with her, playing with her, loving her...

Comment

I forget the terminology maybe chase could tell you but there's a chance you had a "mini" stroke which means you are primed to have a full on one later if you don't watch it and take some precautions. Usually older people get these I think though.
      My Last FM
      My Youtube page
      BobNod # 11

Comment

Jesus, get to a hospital.

yeah you should go get checked out if it's even a possibility of a stroke. I myself hate hospitals and doctors so I never go unless absolutely necessary and I would say a potential stroke is absolutely means to go.
        My Last FM
        My Youtube page
        BobNod # 11

Comment

The symptoms you are describing could be Bell's Palsey, which often does occur after a stroke...google it and get to a hospital.

Comment

Yeah I have googled that already. Its called transient ischemic attack,TIA.I hate hospitals but I guess Ill head out Monday or sometime next week.

Comment

Yeah I have googled that already. Its called transient ischemic attack,TIA.I hate hospitals but I guess Ill head out Monday or sometime next week.

You should go now. Really. Have someone drive you to the ER.
              Originally Posted by danuniversal

So, you give more importance to a few minutes of sex than to hours of delight coexisting with her, watching her, dreaming with her, playing with her, loving her...

Comment

So you prefer morgues over hospitals is that it?
                HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
                http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
                QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
                Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

Don't wait. Go now. Seriously.

Comment

The symptoms you are describing could be Bell's Palsey, which often does occur after a stroke...google it and get to a hospital.

I googled it and of the symptoms only have one of them.I cant close my left eye without closing other. I can close right eye alone fine. But not left one alone.

Difficulty eating and drinking; food falls out of one side of the mouth

Drooling due to lack of control over the muscles of the face

Drooping of the face, such as the eyelid or corner of the mouth

Hard to close one eye

Problems smiling, grimacing, or making facial expressions

Twitching or weakness of the muscles in the face

Other symptoms that may occur:

Dry eye or mouth

Headache

Loss of sense of taste

Sound that is louder in one ear (hyperacusis)

Twitching in face

Comment

stop googling medical symptoms ffs and get yourself to the hospital.

Comment

stop googling medical symptoms ffs and get yourself to the hospital.

+1000000000000000000
                        Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You're the British SAS of Metal.

Originally Posted by Phlat Phive

You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.

Originally Posted by goodusername

Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.

Some Tunes:

http://www.box.net/shared/zbo8hrncu2
                        http://www.box.net/shared/dnlnkn3g44
                        http://www.box.net/shared/th4tv5noyi

Comment

See above comment
                          LeftyTom

It is not what you play, but THAT you play.

Comment

Comment

You seriously need to get a ride to the hospital or call 911.

What you are describing could potentially be a very serious, even fatal neurological event. Please get to a hospital immediately.

Comment

Working...
                              X