Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Mustaine...insane

Always seemed dumb as hell, now, he shows his hand.

2:38
    Originally Posted by GW348

I just let the pee flow. The places I play, no one notices or have peed themselves too.

RIP Wayne Murray

**************** YOU CANCER!!

I'm glad to see people finally waking up. Dave knows.

Comment

I'm glad to see people finally waking up. Dave's a moron.
      Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

Hello me, meet the real me.

Comment

I've never liked him. Firstly, he just seems like a real class A douche in general. Then there is the constant whinning about how metallica won and megadeth lost. And the **************************** ego-maniac/ultimate control thing that he seems to project. Then there is the "I gotta be endorsed by everyone and everything, and make money off a bunch of signature ****************"(alot of metal guitarists have this problem, him and Kerry King are the worst), but ****************, Dave Mustaine coffee? GTFO. And finally this whole born again thing, especially the refusing to play on the same bill with others that don't believe the same as him, and cutting out old classics because...well...I don't even know, they are slightly blasphemous at the very most.

Comment

Dave Mustaine = Gun nut. I was never a big fan so its no biggy.
            The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our adversities

Comment

That pinko Muslim darkie in the White House better hurry up and take everybody's guns while he still can, there's an election coming up against a dude with magic underwear. What is he waiting for? A holiday weekend?
              CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Dave Mustaine = Gun nut. I was never a big fan so its no biggy.

There is nothing wrong with people who like guns per se.

I'm not even going to say he's wrong about the shootings and gun control connection. Governments have gone to far greater lengths to shape a sharp change than a few dozen dead. I can see it as a possibility.

Mustaine, however, was and is an **************************** in my eyes, gun comments or not.

Comment

Has always been a grade A prick, I thought this was known by every person who's even heard of him?
                  Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

He's been crazy and stupid for a while now
                    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

We're turning into Nazi America? I thought Obama was a commie, not a nazi?

Comment

I'm not even going to say he's wrong about the shootings and gun control connection. Governments have gone to far greater lengths to shape a sharp change than a few dozen dead. I can see it as a possibility.

It does not make any sense. Those who advocate tighter gun laws already do and those blindly opposed remain the same or come up with crap like this. It is flawed logic and therefore insane to suggest.
                        The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our adversities

Comment

Oh yeah he's really insane! He believes in the 2nd Amendment! Let's pile-on just because!
                          Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

He can pick lot faster than me.
                            http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

I am not a fan of guns, but I respect the 2nd amendment. I don't like people of any political persuasion, however, who make arguments based on outlandish, made-up fantasies. After every election we are told the world is coming to an end; it hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X