Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

68 year old Wells Fargo employee fired for using fake dime at laundromat in 1963!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68 year old Wells Fargo employee fired for using fake dime at laundromat in 1963!

WTF? This seems completely inappropriate. I understand that they're trying to restore faith in the banking system after all the recent shenanigans but this seems a bit too strident! http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Wells-Fargo-fires-Iowa-worker-for-minor-1963-crime-3818446.php

Yeah, incredibly lame.
    Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

This is not at all the kind of increased regulation that the banking sector needs.

Comment

Well that sucks.
        "You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Comment

I bet if he was 48 rather than 68 they would have let it slide.
          We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

well I for one have had my faith in the banking system fully restored!

Comment

The wheels of justice turn kind of slow over there at Wells Fargo.
              www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

not surprising. they treat their customers like ****************. why wouldn't they treat their employees the same way?
                Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

Hmmm, the guy that owns Wells Fargo owns my company too *hides all my cardboard nickels*

Comment

he was bad news

Comment

I bet if he was 48 rather than 68 they would have let it slide.

If a 48-year-old can commit a crime 49 years in the past, then he deserves to pay for his ingenious villainy.

Comment

If a 48-year-old can commit a crime 49 years in the past, then he deserves to pay for his ingenious villainy.

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You're the British SAS of Metal.

Originally Posted by Phlat Phive

You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.

Originally Posted by goodusername

Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.

Some Tunes:

http://www.box.net/shared/zbo8hrncu2
                        http://www.box.net/shared/dnlnkn3g44
                        http://www.box.net/shared/th4tv5noyi

Comment

Excellent way for WF to save on benefits package! I'm glad they've kept the human element in the banking biz.

Comment

Fetus-on-fetus crime is no laughing matter, Professor.
                            We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

Comment

The regulatory rules forbid the employment of anyone convicted of a crime involving dishonesty, breach of trust or money laundering. Before the guidelines were changed, banks widely interpreted the rules to exclude minor traffic offenses and misdemeanors.

please tell me I'm not the only one who giggled at that.
                              "You've got to dig it, to dig it. Ya dig?" - Thelonius Monk

Comment

Working...
                              X