Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys who leave your trem covers on your strat

Do you also sit when you pee?
    Originally Posted by derivicus

I was an honor student every single year of high school and have 2 years of college as well. I dunno how the hell I made the mistake I originally made. It was late inthe evening and I'm 41, so I guess I was a bit tired.

Oh, and my space bar is all ****************ed up, so don't pick on me about my spacing.

Does anyone really do that?
    Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

It keeps the bathroom floor much cleaner
      He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

Comment

I took mine off immediately I got it coz I got big ballz.
        The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our adversities

Comment

I think most dudes in electric guitar forum keep the trem covers on

I was an honor student every single year of high school and have 2 years of college as well. I dunno how the hell I made the mistake I originally made. It was late inthe evening and I'm 41, so I guess I was a bit tired.

Oh, and my space bar is all ****************ed up, so don't pick on me about my spacing.

Comment

When i first started postin on hc thats where i started. Theyre pretty uptight.

They prolly clean their trem covers once a month too

Comment

You talkinga bout front or back?
              HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
              http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
              QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
              Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

Does anyone really do that?

No one who you can take seriously.

Comment

When i first started postin on hc thats where i started. Theyre pretty uptight.

They prolly clean their trem covers once a month too

With a special lotion from GFS.
                  Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

Last week I bought a trem cover for my strat then threw it away. Just because I could.

Comment

Last week I bought a trem cover for my strat then threw it away. Just because I could.

Comment

springs catch the pubes.. leave the cover on

or shave

Comment

DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

You get better sustain with it on.
                            up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

durrrrrr, he said "trem cover" not....oh wait a sec
                              Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

Working...
                              X