Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see people posting crap like this on Facebook?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you see people posting crap like this on Facebook?

Warning, any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal
    Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any
    of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or ...... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

For those of you who do not understand the reasoning behind this posting, Facebook is now a publicly traded entity. Unless you state otherwise, anyone can infringe on your right to privacy once you post to this site. It is recommended that you and other members post a similar notice as this, or you may copy and paste this version. If you do not post such a statement once, then you are indirectly allowing public use of your information.

If you don't want your **************** out there, why the **************** are you putting it out there?
    http://www.reverbnation.com/christondre

...the tone sounded like the back of my ass on taco tuesday.

Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

Last edited by Dimetapp drinke; Today at 04:28 PM. Reason: Because vikingrat and gtrwiz, among other notables such as dmn23 and noisebloom, take ROCK and ROLL seriously!

just another way of screaming to the world "please pay attention to me"
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

That disclaimer sounds like some chain email mumbo jumbo and I'd guess that there's about a 95% chance it's not legally enforcable.

Comment

Oh! My! God!

You mean people can read what I say on the internet? Why didn't you guys tell me this?

Comment

That disclaimer sounds like some chain email mumbo jumbo and I'd guess that there's about a 95% chance it's not legally enforcable.

EXACTLY

Last edited by Dimetapp drinke; Today at 04:28 PM. Reason: Because vikingrat and gtrwiz, among other notables such as dmn23 and noisebloom, take ROCK and ROLL seriously!

Comment

FEDS CANNOT HAVE MY LOLCATS AND PICS OF PANCAKES I MADE!!!!

Comment

Yeah I get those regularly. usually they are passed around by folks like my mom and her friends who don't really "get" the whole internetz thing. They see something luike that and they buy in immediately and panic.

Comment

Bogus according to Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/facebook/privacy.asp

Comment

I imagine that when you sign up and click "I agree" to the user agreement, all the stuff you post there becomes property of someone else... which making some random pseudo legalese status update won't override.
                  You're welcome here if you're of the spirit to make a sound.

Comment

I imagine that when you sign up and click "I agree" to the user agreement, all the stuff you post there becomes property of someone else... which making some random pseudo legalese status update won't override.

A very succinct distillation of the Scopes link!

Comment

Achtung Actionsquid! Can you tell us which of your buddies wrote this missive about UCC 1-308? http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com/id53.html
                      It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

I wouldn't know. I don't do Facebook.
                        My Last FM
                        My Youtube page
                        BobNod # 11

Comment

Bogus according to Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/computer/facebook/privacy.asp

I saw my third one today and posted this link. He reply was "clearly, I was joking"

Nice back paddle ****************************...

Comment

I imagine that when you sign up and click "I agree" to the user agreement, all the stuff you post there becomes property of someone else.

Well . . . actually not. It's still your property.
                            Originally Posted by requiem156

I don't have to find something to dislike - it comes naturally.

Comment

Online privacy is a very profitable illusion.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair." -Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment

Working...
                              X