Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk by Yes is a great album.

It is so shut your ****************ing face.
    Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

I didn't like them as much after Gabriel left

Comment

I thought GG Allin did a good job. When he threw his own feces at Steve Hackett during his 'epic' solo during Firth Of Filth I laughed and then punched the woman I was with straight in the face.

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

I don't have Talk.

Guess I should.

In the interest of complete disclosure, I thought Magnification was good.
        forged a million years ago
        Black Blade.

Originally Posted by Bro Blue

Tell her it's her fault for going down in the basement before you could get her surprise remodel done.

Then cunnilingus.

Make her a sandwich.

Comment

I thought GG Allin did a good job. When he threw his own feces at Steve Hackett during his 'epic' solo during Firth Of Filth I laughed and then punched the woman I was with straight in the face.

That's funny. I do have a couple other throwing feces at Steve Hackett during a guitar solo stories that are strangely similar.

Comment

uhhmmmm, i thought that gabriel, i.e. peter left Genesis. did i miss something?
            how fortunate for governments, that the people do not think!In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it racism, and we exposed biases against women and called it sexism. Biases against men we call humor.—Warren FarrellCanada: What Britain would become if it got fat and had its' nuts cut off.Obummer says I can has freeberty!

Comment

Welcome to HC.
              Here's my gear:
              Amps
              Engl SE EL34; Engl Powerball V1; Marshall JCM 800 2204 Cameron Aldrich Mod;Mesa Triaxis V2.0;Mesa 50/50 Power amp;Carvin Legacy Head;Lee Jackson XLA 1000;ADA MP1, Mesa and Marshall Cabs
              Guitars
              Guild x170;Ibanez Universe;Ibanez Usa Custom;Ibanez prestige 2020x;Ibanez RG760;Fender USA B-Bender Tele;Kramer Focus 3000;Ovation Legend;Alverez 12 string;Fender J Bass Fretless

Comment

wasn't widely covered by the liberal news media

Comment

wasn't widely covered by the liberal news media

It's the media's "liberal agenda"
                  forged a million years ago
                  Black Blade.

Originally Posted by Bro Blue

Tell her it's her fault for going down in the basement before you could get her surprise remodel done.

Then cunnilingus.

Make her a sandwich.

Comment

Roger from Supertramp and latter the Butthole Surfers was almost the lead singer for the Talk album but when the Yes guys found out about his past with organized crime and neo nazi groups backed out of talks. That is the reason the album is called Talk.

Comment

After 90125 and Big Generator, I felt it was a letdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X