Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

AC/DC's top 10 Loudest Live Memories! 1978 Day On The Green only US show listed...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC/DC's top 10 Loudest Live Memories! 1978 Day On The Green only US show listed...

From BraveWords: This was the epic Day On The Green also featuring Aerosmith, Van Halen, Pat Travers and Foreigner that I lied to all my friends back home in CO about having seen. I still can't believe AC/DC, Aerosmith and Van Halen on the same bill..http://www.bravewords.com/news/194086 For the complete list and to see #1 click here..http://www.bravewords.com/news/194285

#5 - Armadillo World Headquarters, Austin, Texas - July 27, 1977

#4 - Oakland Stadium, Oakland, California - July 23, 1978

Texas hasn't seceded yet.
    www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fanuvbrak
      View Post

#5 - Armadillo World Headquarters, Austin, Texas - July 27, 1977

#4 - Oakland Stadium, Oakland, California - July 23, 1978

Texas hasn't seceded yet.

Oops, sorry about that. Hooray for TX and CA!

Comment

Wow, I saw them in Rapid City, South Dakota not long after that show ( With Aerosmith headlining).

Changed my life really.
        forged a million years ago
        Black Blade.

Originally Posted by Bro Blue

Tell her it's her fault for going down in the basement before you could get her surprise remodel done.

Then cunnilingus.

Make her a sandwich.

Comment

Working...
        X