Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy B-Day Billy Gibbons! Now stop wearing that silly hat thing.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy B-Day Billy Gibbons! Now stop wearing that silly hat thing.

Please?!
    Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

i think he wears it because he has no hair anymore
    "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
    I woulda wrote a better song "
    member Mazi Bee Militia
    Talk Box Brigade
    Gretsch Guards
    Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

He wears it (and the beard) because it's not Billy Gibbons anymore. The original Billy Gibbons retired in 1979 and there have been 2 more since then. He's like the Dread Pirate Roberts of Rock.
      "You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Calum
        View Post

He wears it (and the beard) because it's not Billy Gibbons anymore. The original Billy Gibbons retired in 1979 and there have been 2 more since then. He's like the Dread Pirate Roberts of Rock.

My God, we are through the looking class now people! But why can't the fake Billy wear a cowboy hat or something? That thing he wears now makes me want to puke and hungry for seafood at the same time.
        Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

It is a strange look, for sure, but he seems to like the African origin...and the bald head concealment.

http://voices.yahoo.com/what-kind-ha...s-8798313.html

Comment

He needs to take some fur off that white Explorer and put

it on his head.
            Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

Comment

He needs to shave the scanty hairs, trim down to a goatee, get fat and yell a lot about phony drama on his new guitar reality show.
              No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Calum
                View Post

For real? Not sure if kidding. But seriously, Happy Birthday to the Rev. Has anyone ever heard him with bad tone or taste in note choices? I haven't. Happy Holidays Calum...... I hope to go walkabout in your neck of the woods someday.

Comment

I think Gibbons has pretty much earned the right to wear whatever he wants. I wouldn't give a **************** if we went around naked painted blue with a bundt cake on his head.
                  I don't want to sell my music. I'd like to give it away because where I got it, you didn't have to pay for it.
                  -Captain Beefheart (Don Van Vliet)

Comment

What, that mutant shower cap thing? I agree, that thing is awful.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Muddslide
                      View Post

I think Gibbons has pretty much earned the right to wear whatever he wants. I wouldn't give a **************** if we went around naked painted blue with a bundt cake on his head.

You just want to see him naked.
                      No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

This thread lacks pics.

Comment

Mr. Gibbons has earned the right to wear whatever hat he wants. All of us would be better players if we wore hats like his. It is known.

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

I'm wearing one now.
                            Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
                            -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Gibbons tells the story that he was on some sort of trip through Africa and the group he was with got to meet the chief of some tribe. the chief took a liking to Gibbon's Stetson and asked for it. Gibbons explained that where he was from people traded things, so the chief gave Gibbons his ceremonial headpiece, and Gibbons gave the chief his Stetson.

The real story is that Gibbons has long been a collector of African art and the hat is a replica of some super valuable antique that he owns. And he is indeed as bald as a cue ball - has been for quite some time.

Comment

Working...
                              X