Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olive Garden, Red Lobster Still in Trouble

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31






    Quote Originally Posted by Sad Navigator
    View Post

    GO TO NEW YORK. EAT AT RED LOBSTER.



    Wtf?!?




    When in New York, I go to my favorite pizza joint Sbarro!
    My YouTube channel

    Comment


    • #32
      I was in Red Lobster once.



      TRue story.

      Comment


      • #33






        Quote Originally Posted by Norsegod
        View Post

        I was in Red Lobster once.



        TRue story.




        I've been there a number of times in the past year. My mom has developed a newfound appr for it. It is what it is. If you stick away from anything "fancy"/fussy, yr better off.
        Do not write me for reasons of sass

        Comment


        • #34






          Quote Originally Posted by Sad Navigator
          View Post

          I've been there a number of times in the past year. My mom has developed a newfound appr for it. It is what it is. If you stick away from anything "fancy"/fussy, yr better off.




          Yea it's kinda hard to **************** up a piece of grilled salmon and some mixed vegetables. Plus those biscuits are pretty damn good.

          Comment


          • #35
            places like this going under is good for independently owned/mom & pop type places, which generally provide a more interesting culinary experience. right?
            Originally Posted by Jimmy James


            Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

            Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

            Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

            Comment


            • #36






              Quote Originally Posted by TunedHarp
              View Post

              Yea it's kinda hard to **************** up a piece of grilled salmon and some mixed vegetables. Plus those biscuits are pretty damn good.




              Yeah. I think I had the salmon. Had some grilled shrimp skewer things once. Pretty basic. The biscuits are good. Most cheese-related biscuits are good.
              Do not write me for reasons of sass

              Comment


              • #37
                I ate at Red Lobster a couple weeks ago for the first time in a few years. My meal was extremely salty.
                We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

                Comment


                • #38






                  Quote Originally Posted by Devil is Dill
                  View Post

                  I ate at Red Lobster a few weeks ago for the first time in a few years. My meal was extremely salty.




                  That's many restaurants, especially yr chain deals where they're relying on prepackaged sauces, whatnot.
                  Do not write me for reasons of sass

                  Comment


                  • #39






                    Quote Originally Posted by randols
                    View Post

                    When in New York, I go to my favorite pizza joint Sbarro!




                    When I lived in Buffalo, a coworker told me he didn't like NYC pizza because he ate sbarro and didn't like it.
                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

                    Comment


                    • #40






                      Quote Originally Posted by Help!I'maRock!
                      View Post

                      When I lived in Buffalo, a coworker told me he didn't like NYC pizza because he ate sbarro and didn't like it.




                      HAHAHA.
                      Do not write me for reasons of sass

                      Comment


                      • #41






                        Quote Originally Posted by Sad Navigator
                        View Post

                        That's many restaurants, especially yr chain deals where they're relying on prepackaged sauces, whatnot.




                        Even moreso if you're surly to the server, and they decide to put a little love into their work.
                        Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

                        Comment


                        • #42






                          Quote Originally Posted by Sad Navigator
                          View Post

                          That's many restaurants, especially yr chain deals where they're relying on prepackaged sauces, whatnot.




                          Yeah, we all know you're SUPER GOOD at eating sauces. I hope everyone here knows what a good sauce eater SadNav is!



                          I mean, everyone here needs to know how WELL you can eat sauce, because I know it makes you feel really good about yourself. No low-brow sauce eating for you, right?



                          Have you seen SadNav eat sauce? It will blow you away! We should all tell him how good he is at eating sauce. Let's all congratulate him! This is no ordinary sauce-eating! WORLD CLASS! Let's let him know how much respect we have for his sauce eating!

                          Comment


                          • #43






                            Quote Originally Posted by Actionsquid
                            View Post

                            Yeah, we all know you're SUPER GOOD at eating sauces. I hope everyone here knows what a good sauce eater SadNav is!



                            I mean, everyone here needs to know how WELL you can eat sauce, because I know it makes you feel really good about yourself. No low-brow sauce eating for you, right?



                            Have you seen SadNav eat sauce? It will blow you away! We should all tell him how good he is at eating sauce. Let's all congratulate him! This is no ordinary sauce-eating! WORLD CLASS! Let's let him know how much respect we have for his sauce eating!




                            I can't help but think there is some sort of secondary message intended, aside from the literal interpretation of your words.
                            Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

                            Comment


                            • #44






                              Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II
                              View Post

                              I can't help but think there is some sort of secondary message intended, aside from the literal interpretation of your words.




                              Nope. I'm the mother****************ing POPE of sauce consumption.
                              Do not write me for reasons of sass

                              Comment


                              • #45






                                Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II
                                View Post

                                I can't help but think there is some sort of secondary message intended, aside from the literal interpretation of your words.




                                I can't possibly imagine what kind of flights of fantastical overthinking would lead a sane man down that path of reasoning.

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X