Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olive Garden, Red Lobster Still in Trouble

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Olive Garden, Red Lobster Still in Trouble

    NEW YORK
    Originally Posted by Notes_Norton


    I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.









    Originally Posted by Mossy Moss


    I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

  • #2
    Oh come on. Who doesn't want expensive, terrible food served by surly teenagers in joyless stripmalls in the middle of nowhere?

    Comment


    • #3
      Serve crappy, processed and pre-cooked food and **************** on your employees. What a recipe for success!

      Comment


      • #4
        i'd like to suggest they close their Times Square locations, but that's probably keeping them open. damn tourists.
        The Common Sense Mets Fan

        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by Help!I'maRock!
          View Post

          i'd like to suggest they close their Times Square locations, but that's probably keeping them open. damn tourists.




          GO TO NEW YORK. EAT AT RED LOBSTER.



          Wtf?!?
          Do not write me for reasons of sass

          Comment


          • #6
            Not sure if the demographic now can afford a sit down 'date' type of restaurant. You can't get out of OG for less then $40 after the appetizers, two glasses of wine, a desert.



            If I was in charge I would be taking a hard look at other factors...such as the concept of getting more diners through faster vs making it a two hour sit down...costs might be two high...etc...another idea is to make part of the restaurant a 'in and out' and another part the sit down. Anyway, it's solvable.



            For all I know the company is blowing smoke, shorting it's own stock like Blockbuster, looking for a banko, bailout....
            http://sites.google.com/site/bizflyer/

            Comment


            • #7






              Quote Originally Posted by Sad Navigator
              View Post

              GO TO NEW YORK. EAT AT RED LOBSTER.



              Wtf?!?




              i wish i had an answer for you.
              The Common Sense Mets Fan

              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

              Comment


              • #8
                the thought of eating at either of these two places makes me want to vomit
                strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

                WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

                fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

                Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

                Comment


                • #9
                  the thought of eating at either of these two places makes me want to vomit
                  strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

                  WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

                  fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

                  Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by Sillypeoples
                    View Post

                    Not sure if the demographic now can afford a sit down 'date' type of restaurant. You can't get out of OG for less then $40 after the appetizers, two glasses of wine, a desert.



                    If I was in charge I would be taking a hard look at other factors...such as the concept of getting more diners through faster vs making it a two hour sit down...costs might be two high...etc...another idea is to make part of the restaurant a 'in and out' and another part the sit down. Anyway, it's solvable.



                    For all I know the company is blowing smoke, shorting it's own stock like Blockbuster, looking for a banko, bailout....




                    Bailing out Olive Garden...





                    USA! USA! USA!
                    Originally Posted by Notes_Norton


                    I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.









                    Originally Posted by Mossy Moss


                    I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I know right! Hey guys, did you know how good I am at eating pasta? I'm like sooooooper good at it. You might have seen people eat pasta before, but you should do yourself a favor and check me out sometime. It will blow your ****************ing mind! I mean I can wreck a plate of linguine. Absolutely wreck that ****************.



                      I base a good portion of my self esteem on my ability to eat pasta, so it's pretty important that I get some affirmation out of you guys for doing it.







                      Yeah I'm pretty awesome. AT PASTA!



                      Super good pasta eater <----- Right here!



                      Guys?!!?? High five??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We sea food differently welcome to lobsterfist.



                        They both have some good bread things, but that's like watching a crap TV show because it has a hot babe on it. ALL the TV shows have hot babes on them!
                        Brian

                        "it aint nothin' but a jam"
                        -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There are a few of both around here and they are always packed
                          SUPER EVIL INDUSTRIES
                          SUPER EVIL FORUMS
                          Facebook ~ sonik777@hotmail.com
                          "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."






                          Originally Posted by Jimmy James


                          I have the gift of musical tolerance.

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by 2manband
                            View Post

                            I know right! Hey guys, did you know how good I am at eating pasta? I'm like sooooooper good at it. You might have seen people eat pasta before, but you should do yourself a favor and check me out sometime. It will blow your ****************ing mind!



                            I base a good portion of my self esteem on my ability to eat pasta, so it's pretty important that I get some affirmation out of you guys for doing it.



                            I mean I can wreck a plate of linguine.



                            Yeah I'm pretty awesome.



                            Super good pasta eater <----- Right here!




                            This is definitely the post of someone who doesn't care about this. Yessir.

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by HuskerDude
                              View Post

                              This is definitely the post of someone who doesn't care about this. Yessir.




                              Don't Care?!!! Of course I care!! Eating pasta is my passion. I just want to share my love of pasta-eating, and my extraordinary ability to do it, with the world.



                              You want to get some pasta eaten - I'm your guy.



                              In fact, I'm so emotionally involved in pasta eating that it actually bothers me to see other people doing it wrong. I just want to shake them, you know, and say - HEY MOUTHBREATHER - YOU'RE EATING THAT PASTA WRONG!!!!!!!

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X