Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
        -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
          -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Depends. If it's a crawfish etoufee, then yes, that. If it's not, then I'd probably go with a jambalaya.
            Originally Posted by The Master

Gun in one hand, wheel in other, cigar in mouth, one-liners ready.

Originally Posted by -todgemistro-

baron85 wins the thread

Originally Posted by mattburnside

The internet is a great big place. I'm sure there's a forum out there full of people who shoot straight and don't give a damn what you think, but who somehow feel free to get a massive case of butt-hurt if you dare to disagree with them.

Actually, it's probably a bunch of little forums. With one dude each.

My Music:
            Myspace
            Soundclick

Comment

Depends. If it's a crawfish etoufee, then yes, that. If it's not, then I'd probably go with a jambalaya.
              Originally Posted by The Master

Gun in one hand, wheel in other, cigar in mouth, one-liners ready.

Originally Posted by -todgemistro-

baron85 wins the thread

Originally Posted by mattburnside

The internet is a great big place. I'm sure there's a forum out there full of people who shoot straight and don't give a damn what you think, but who somehow feel free to get a massive case of butt-hurt if you dare to disagree with them.

Actually, it's probably a bunch of little forums. With one dude each.

My Music:
              Myspace
              Soundclick

Comment

I make jamabalya at home, never had etoufee.

Comment

I make jamabalya at home, never had etoufee.

Comment

I love Jambalaya and often have it when I go out or sometimes I make it at home. I have no idea what
                    Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

I love Jambalaya and often have it when I go out or sometimes I make it at home. I have no idea what
                      Foul language is the sign of a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly. * Thankfully, my computer program masks all the foul language and changes it to @&%)7#

Comment

When I was in Nawlins, eating my way from one end of the French Quarter to the other, I had better Jambalaya than Etoufee. So I'm biased towards the Jambalaya.
                        A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
                        HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
                        Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
                        I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

When I was in Nawlins, eating my way from one end of the French Quarter to the other, I had better Jambalaya than Etoufee. So I'm biased towards the Jambalaya.
                          A '57 Classic, MIJ from USA parts.
                          HCEG Existentialism: I buy guitars, therefore, I am.
                          Well Dick, it's got a good beat, and I could dance to it, so I give it a 10!
                          I have opinions of my own,strong opinions but I don't always agree with them.

Comment

Etoufee for me.

Two of my co-workers are from New Orleans,and they make great etoufee.
                            There's nothing to see here.Move along.

Comment

Etoufee for me.

Two of my co-workers are from New Orleans,and they make great etoufee.
                              There's nothing to see here.Move along.

Comment

Working...
                              X