Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can get banned from FB for quoting Ghandi?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You can get banned from FB for quoting Ghandi?









    http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Ga...ensorship.html

  • #2
    FB fine print explicitly states users may not quote historical icons if such quotations are made with smug motivations.
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James


    Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

    Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

    Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

    Comment


    • #3
      FB fine print explicitly states users may not quote historical icons if such quotations are made with smug motivations.
      Originally Posted by Jimmy James


      Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

      Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

      Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

      Comment


      • #4
        I am hereby on a hunger strike until facebook changes this appalling policy.
        Brian

        "it aint nothin' but a jam"
        -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

        Comment


        • #5
          I am hereby on a hunger strike until facebook changes this appalling policy.
          Brian

          "it aint nothin' but a jam"
          -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

          Comment


          • #6






            Quote Originally Posted by Drama Llama


            We have entered the era of the Ministry of Truth from George Orwell's 1984 novel.




            This is the most amazing hyperbole EVAR.
            CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

            Comment


            • #7






              Quote Originally Posted by Drama Llama


              We have entered the era of the Ministry of Truth from George Orwell's 1984 novel.




              This is the most amazing hyperbole EVAR.
              CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

              Comment


              • #8
                You can get banned from FB?

                Comment


                • #9
                  You can get banned from FB?

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by mattburnside
                    View Post

                    This is the most amazing hyperbole EVAR.




                    I would very much like to be the O'Brien to their Winstons and Julias.

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by mattburnside
                      View Post

                      This is the most amazing hyperbole EVAR.




                      I would very much like to be the O'Brien to their Winstons and Julias.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lol@FB AND ghandi
                        check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lol@FB AND ghandi
                          check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

                          Comment


                          • #14





                            About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a passion for sharing empowering information to help improve personal and planetary health.



                            You know, like Ernie Pyle. But different.
                            Originally Posted by Jimmy James


                            Dmn23 is the douche around here.









                            Originally Posted by Uma Floresta


                            dmn23 has wisdom.









                            Originally Posted by surfsteve


                            dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you ********************************s ?









                            Originally Posted by Flogger59


                            You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

                            Comment


                            • #15





                              About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a passion for sharing empowering information to help improve personal and planetary health.



                              You know, like Ernie Pyle. But different.
                              Originally Posted by Jimmy James


                              Dmn23 is the douche around here.









                              Originally Posted by Uma Floresta


                              dmn23 has wisdom.









                              Originally Posted by surfsteve


                              dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you ********************************s ?









                              Originally Posted by Flogger59


                              You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X