No announcement yet.

About Risk

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Risk

There are few games that are more personal than Risk. When you're sitting on Kamchatka with 15 armies and your facist son attacks from Alaska with 35 armies, it hurts your feelings. Especially when you can't roll anything higher than a three.

Why you gotta do that? You may ask.

I need a card, he'll say.

Destroying the family for a card.

Luckily, every game ends with an "earthquake".
    www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

there's a Risk app for iOS. pretty sure it does multi-player. Anyone?
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fanuvbrak
        View Post

There are few games that are more personal than Risk. When you're sitting on Kamchatka with 15 armies and your facist son attacks from Alaska with 35 armies, it hurts your feelings. Especially when you can't roll anything higher than a three.

Risk is a good game for sure but you should sit down with my family and play cards, that **************** gets real personal sometimes. Pinnocle, 2's and 8's and Spite and Malice are the games we play.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fanuvbrak
          View Post

Risk is a good game for sure but you should sit down with my family and play cards, that **************** gets real personal sometimes. Pinnocle, 2's and 8's and Spite and Malice are the games we play.

Comment

There is nothing like nation-building to discover how truly ruthless your friends and family really are.

Comment

There is nothing like nation-building to discover how truly ruthless your friends and family really are.

Comment

Anyone remember the great HCGJ Conquer Club frenzy a few years back?

We were pretty obsessed for awhile there:

http://www.conquerclub.com/
                Originally Posted by The Master

Gun in one hand, wheel in other, cigar in mouth, one-liners ready.

Originally Posted by -todgemistro-

baron85 wins the thread

Originally Posted by mattburnside

The internet is a great big place. I'm sure there's a forum out there full of people who shoot straight and don't give a damn what you think, but who somehow feel free to get a massive case of butt-hurt if you dare to disagree with them.

Actually, it's probably a bunch of little forums. With one dude each.

My Music:
                Myspace
                Soundclick

Comment

Anyone remember the great HCGJ Conquer Club frenzy a few years back?

We were pretty obsessed for awhile there:

http://www.conquerclub.com/

baron85 wins the thread

The internet is a great big place. I'm sure there's a forum out there full of people who shoot straight and don't give a damn what you think, but who somehow feel free to get a massive case of butt-hurt if you dare to disagree with them.

My Music:
                  Myspace
                  Soundclick

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump
                    View Post

Hearts, man. That game is, for lack of a better term, heartless.

baron85 wins the thread

My Music:
                    Myspace
                    Soundclick

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump
                      View Post

baron85 wins the thread

My Music:
                      Myspace
                      Soundclick

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by baron85
                        View Post

Running hearts may be one of the most stressful things a person can do.
                        www.kingsofthedrink.com

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by baron85
                          View Post

Running hearts may be one of the most stressful things a person can do.
                          www.kingsofthedrink.com

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by StratoSlacker
                            View Post

Yeah, it's pretty fun. Multi-player via bluetooth. A few of us in the office play it now and again.

Anybody used to play the Axis and Allies board game? Usually took all day, but damn it was a good game.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by StratoSlacker
                              View Post

Yeah, it's pretty fun. Multi-player via bluetooth. A few of us in the office play it now and again.

Anybody used to play the Axis and Allies board game? Usually took all day, but damn it was a good game.

Comment

Working...
                              X