Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Jimmy James think of the Stanford Marching band?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Jimmy James think of the Stanford Marching band?

Shorts wearers lacking self respect or crazy kids making marching band not suck?

They remind me a bit of Rice University's MOB (Marching Owl Band). Not up to normal standards of marching band discipline, in other words.
    Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

They remind me a bit of Rice University's MOB (Marching Owl Band). Not up to normal standards of marching band discipline, in other words.
      Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
      -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

They need to learn how to tackle

Comment

They need to learn how to tackle

Comment

The Leland Stanford, Jr. University Band mostly comprises kids who will make more money in their first year out of school than JJ makes in five years. His opinion is irrelevant to them.

I like how they've been banned from Notre Dame, BYU, and a few other places. Also, the Tree gets arrested for public intoxication pretty regularly.
            Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

The Leland Stanford, Jr. University Band mostly comprises kids who will make more money in their first year out of school than JJ makes in five years. His opinion is irrelevant to them.

I like how they've been banned from Notre Dame, BYU, and a few other places. Also, the Tree gets arrested for public intoxication pretty regularly.
              Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

Working...
              X