Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what point do you lose self respect?

As people get older they lose self respect and simply don't care how they look anymore. Being an extra from Lord of The Rings is ok all of a sudden. People start losing their minds and start growing freakish beards and **************** like it's ok. It's not ok.

I'm not going down like that. I have a razor, a trimmer, I know a good barber, and I will put them to good use. Women don't like seeing scrambled eggs in your facial hair. Grizzly Adams was a long time ago. Deal with that for a minute. What's wrong with people?

Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

I've met old dudes who have such deep folds in the skin on their faces that they can't shave in those places. They have weird little tufts of hair poking out as a result. A beard would seem appropriate in that context.
    Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

I've met old dudes who have such deep folds in the skin on their faces that they can't shave in those places. They have weird little tufts of hair poking out as a result. A beard would seem appropriate in that context.
      Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by rusholmeruffian
        View Post

Enabler.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by rusholmeruffian
          View Post

Enabler.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy James
            View Post

Being an extra from Lord of The Rings is ok all of a sudden

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figwit
            http://www.last.fm/user/pinkfreudHC

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy James
              View Post

Being an extra from Lord of The Rings is ok all of a sudden

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figwit
              http://www.last.fm/user/pinkfreudHC

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by pink freud
                View Post

Leave Kerouac out of this.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by pink freud
                  View Post

Leave Kerouac out of this.

Comment

Scary Perry was an extra as well, you don't see him boasting about it

Comment

Scary Perry was an extra as well, you don't see him boasting about it

Comment

I haven't shaved my face since May 2012. Of course, I shave my head every other day. I'm going to grow my beard until, well, until I don't feel like growing it any more. I haven't used a barber in over two decades and hate other people touching my head and face.

Comment

I haven't shaved my face since May 2012. Of course, I shave my head every other day. I'm going to grow my beard until, well, until I don't feel like growing it any more. I haven't used a barber in over two decades and hate other people touching my head and face.

Comment

I am a clean shaven man myself but only because I choose to be....I like shaving. If someone wan't to grow a beard and carry spare eggs around in it I am ok with that....to each their own.
                            My Last FM
                            My Youtube page
                            BobNod # 11

Comment

I am a clean shaven man myself but only because I choose to be....I like shaving. If someone wan't to grow a beard and carry spare eggs around in it I am ok with that....to each their own.
                              My Last FM
                              My Youtube page
                              BobNod # 11

Comment

Working...
                              X