Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix, Amazon instant, etc?

What are the etc.'s....what other places like Netflix and Amazon exist. Not really interested in portal type places which link to others. I'm just wondering if any other ones exist where you can rent by title or a monthly charge? Streaming via Roku , Apple tv, etc not just on the computer.
    My Last FM
    My Youtube page
    BobNod # 11

hulu plus.

Comment

hulu plus.

Comment

You can rent/buy from Vudu. Redbox is going to be going online soon with a streaming service.Cheaper then Netflix at $6 a month I think.Or was it $6.99.

EDit: See its $8 a month with unlimited streaming and 4 one day DVD rentals a month.

http://www.redbox.com/instant

Comment

You can rent/buy from Vudu. Redbox is going to be going online soon with a streaming service.Cheaper then Netflix at $6 a month I think.Or was it $6.99.

EDit: See its $8 a month with unlimited streaming and 4 one day DVD rentals a month.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by stratotak
            View Post

I just ran across VUDU googling, looks pretty good. Netflix is kinda hit and miss for streaming and I don't want to add dvd's for and extra 9 dollers a month or whatever it is.
            My Last FM
            My Youtube page
            BobNod # 11

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by stratotak
              View Post

I just ran across VUDU googling, looks pretty good. Netflix is kinda hit and miss for streaming and I don't want to add dvd's for and extra 9 dollers a month or whatever it is.
              My Last FM
              My Youtube page
              BobNod # 11

Comment

The wife and I use Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Vudu and we love it.

I know it sounds silly having 3 streaming services, but they all offer their own programming.

Plus, Vudu has been around about as long if not longer than Netflix. Great GREAT provider of HD Content.

Comment

The wife and I use Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Vudu and we love it.

I know it sounds silly having 3 streaming services, but they all offer their own programming.

Plus, Vudu has been around about as long if not longer than Netflix. Great GREAT provider of HD Content.

Comment

I'm gonna stick with Netflix for a while because they have some original programming coming that looks pretty promising. I don't watch enough TV to justify other stuff.
                    CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

I'm gonna stick with Netflix for a while because they have some original programming coming that looks pretty promising. I don't watch enough TV to justify other stuff.
                      CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

My father in law has netflix, so I watch it when I'm over there to watch grandma while they're out of town. The search function seems to really suck, compared to Amazon Prime, which we have at home. It might be that I'm watching Netflix on a TV and Amazon on a laptop, but you can't even search Netflix by category on the TV--title only.
                        Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

My father in law has netflix, so I watch it when I'm over there to watch grandma while they're out of town. The search function seems to really suck, compared to Amazon Prime, which we have at home. It might be that I'm watching Netflix on a TV and Amazon on a laptop, but you can't even search Netflix by category on the TV--title only.
                          Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey
                            View Post

I use this on the computer:

http://abetterqueue.com/

The links takes you right to Netflix and you can add there to the queue.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey
                              View Post

I use this on the computer:

http://abetterqueue.com/

The links takes you right to Netflix and you can add there to the queue.

Comment

Working...
                              X