Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Achtung Jimmy James! Your Craigslist ad has arrived!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achtung Jimmy James! Your Craigslist ad has arrived!

trade for a fender strat or telecaster (santa fe)

Hello, i know this post is not for everyone, so please don't flag me, im looking to trade these classic 80's Gi joe figures, for a fender strat or telecaster, i have a total of 35 figures 12 of which have broken rubber bands which are a simple fix, just put new rubber band on, the group or 12 figures are to the left, also have the joe military base complete, and vehicles, if interested please feel free to call or text me anytime, 505-930-0975 thank you.

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you dickholes ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

You can always tell the forumites who think they know Jimmy James but misrepresent him. Jimmy James collects the true vintage Joes not the inferior ones that came much later.

Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy James
      View Post

You can always tell the forumites who think they know Jimmy James but misrepresent him. Jimmy James collects the true vintage Joes not the inferior ones that came much later.

The Village People Joes?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by SnarkAttack
        View Post

The Village People Joes?

Hold you tongue, peasant!

Comment

So, HCGJ, you can get snooty about a great many things. You think you can get snooty about, I don't know, dolls?

Can do, random person. Can do.
          CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mattburnside
            View Post

So, HCGJ, you can get snooty about a great many things. You think you can get snooty about, I don't know, dolls?

Can do, random person. Can do.

They're not dolls. They're action figures. Learn and return.

Comment

View Post

They're not dolls. They're action figures. Learn and return.

Right. They're posable humanoid figures that come with accessories, domiciles and vehicles. Not like dolls at all.
              CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

View Post

Right. They're posable humanoid figures that come with accessories, domiciles and vehicles. Not like dolls at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMxTFqPET5I
                The Common Sense Mets Fan

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Comment

View Post

You can always tell the forumites who think they know Jimmy James but misrepresent him.

Not true. I was certain you'd want the full 11 1/2-inch version.
                  Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you dickholes ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

Comment

View Post

Action figures have many more points of articulation than dolls. I hope this straighten things out and you've learned something.

Comment

View Post

Action figures have many more points of articulation than dolls. I hope this straighten things out and you've learned something.

And a 9 iron is constructed out of different material than a driver. It's still a ****************ing golf club.

Comment

View Post

And a 9 iron is constructed out of different material than a driver. It's still a ****************ing golf club.

I'm trying to teach you something outside the circle of your knowledge but you refuse to learn.

Comment

View Post

I'm trying to teach you something outside the circle of your knowledge but you refuse to learn.

And you refuse to dispute my point that minor details of implementation do not constitute a fundamental change in the purpose of an object. So here we are.

Comment

View Post

And you refuse to dispute my point that minor details of implementation do not constitute a fundamental change in the purpose of an object. So here we are.

I just don't want you to get beat up at your next GI Joe convention for using the word "Doll." That word is forbidden and shows you to be a Nina Neophyte.

Comment

View Post

I've never seen an "action figure" that closes its eyes when you lay it on its back.
                              Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X