Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk Sloppy Joe's

They have been a dinner favorite of mine since I was a child. Canned sloppy joe on a sesame seed bun, nothin' else.

i like manwhich...but i have to "doctor" it up a bit.....with some diced jalapeno's, onions and a little oregano
    "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
    I woulda wrote a better song "
    member Mazi Bee Militia
    Talk Box Brigade
    Gretsch Guards
    Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

i like manwhich...but i have to "doctor" it up a bit.....with some diced jalapeno's, onions and a little oregano
      "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
      member Mazi Bee Militia
      Talk Box Brigade
      Gretsch Guards
      Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

Always the most "meh" of ye olde childhood "what can be done with this ground beef?" meals. The only thing worse was my maternal grandmother's belief that you could make sloppy joes for one meal and then turn it into multiple dishes over the course of subsequent meals (tacos, spaghetti, chili, etc.).
        Do not write me for reasons of sass

Comment

Always the most "meh" of ye olde childhood "what can be done with this ground beef?" meals. The only thing worse was my maternal grandmother's belief that you could make sloppy joes for one meal and then turn it into multiple dishes over the course of subsequent meals (tacos, spaghetti, chili, etc.).

Comment

Don't miss those. Not even a little. Tuna casserole, sure.
            CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mattburnside
                View Post

will NEVER eat tuna noodle casserlole ever .......EVER!!
                member Mazi Bee Militia
                Talk Box Brigade
                Gretsch Guards
                Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

View Post

will NEVER eat tuna noodle casserlole ever .......EVER!!
                  member Mazi Bee Militia
                  Talk Box Brigade
                  Gretsch Guards
                  Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

Sloppy Goodness

Comment

Sloppy Goodness

Comment

View Post

I actually had a sloppy joe "slider" today at a party I was at this afternoon. NOT MISSING ANYTHING.

And, if you grew up Catholic, you learned that tuna casserole was God's way of punishing you on Friday. Can't stand it.

Comment

View Post

I actually had a sloppy joe "slider" today at a party I was at this afternoon. NOT MISSING ANYTHING.

And, if you grew up Catholic, you learned that tuna casserole was God's way of punishing you on Friday. Can't stand it.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Navigator
                            View Post

Episcopal, so not far off. Still, it involved Kraft Mac and cheese, and honestly, there's no ****************ing that up.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Navigator
                              View Post

Episcopal, so not far off. Still, it involved Kraft Mac and cheese, and honestly, there's no ****************ing that up.

Comment

Working...
                              X