No announcement yet.

Lunch!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch!

Well, what are we having today, fellers?
    up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Leftover arroz con seitan from Saturday.

It's a veganized version of the Latin American arroz con pollo, a sort of variation on paella. You cook a sofrito and make some loaves of seitan, which you cut into strips, marinate, and pan sear. To the sofrito you add broth, tomato sauce, beer, spices, then to it add the seitan, peas, carrots, and rice (which cooks in the liquid), and at the end cilantro and green olives. Delicious delicious.

Comment

party left overs:

prosciutto/cheddar/hot pepper relish sammich (gluten free bread)

coffee

and 5,000 cookies (one at a time) from this tin:

i feel profoundly sick to my stomach and content at the same time.
      Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

chicken and chayote in a pumpkin seed/tomatillo mole

Comment

Grilled chicken sandwich. And a cookie that was in some leftovers from a meeting on my floor.
          Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
          -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by tiger roach
            View Post

Grilled chicken sandwich. And a cookie that was in some leftovers from a meeting on my floor.

Seems like an uncomfortable place for a work meeting. Budget cuts?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Actionsquid
              View Post

Seems like an uncomfortable place for a work meeting. Budget cuts?

You have no idea...

BTW for dinner tonight is a vegetarian chickpea curry.
              Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
              -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by tiger roach
                View Post

a vegetarian chickpea curry.

Would and have nommed with enthusiasm.

I've been experimenting with sweet potato curries with coconut milk lately.

Comment

http://voices.yahoo.com/a-review-sto...19.html?cat=22

When I came across Stouffer's Homestyle Selects Roast Turkey Breast Dinner in the frozen meals section of my local grocery store, I was intrigued. This dinner was huge. It looked so good. I decided to buy it, try it out and write a product review all about my personal experience with it. Here is what I discovered!

This hearty meal is affordable. It costs under three dollars and fifty cents. Since it has a lot of food, that is not a bad deal. This dinner has lots of turkey medallions, a huge serving of cornbread stuffing, home style gravy and a big side of mashed potatoes. This meal has been new and improved and the mashed potato dish was the change. This product has no preservatives. I love that fact! It is made with white meat turkey. A pound of food is in this meal and I could not wait to taste it!

Stouffer's Homestyle Selects Roast Turkey Breast Dinner is perfect for microwave cooking and that is how I decided to prepare it. I placed the tray in my microwave for nine minutes, cooking on high and let stand for one minute to complete the cooking process. This meal smelled yummy and looked fantastic!

When I tried the turkey medallions, I just loved them. They are tender and juicy. The cornbread stuffing is marvelous, very tasty. I loved the gravy in this meal. The celery adds a nice touch. The mashed potatoes are great, too. They have a creamy home style taste. I can tell they have been improved. There were still two tiny bits of uncooked raw potato in mine, but overall, this side dish was yummy! I also would have liked more gravy. I rate Stouffer's Homestyle Selects Roast Turkey Breast Dinner four and one half stars out of five stars. I will be buying it again. This single serving meal is hearty, filling and reminds me of Thanksgiving dinner. Without the cranberry sauce, of course.

This dinner has 440 calories in it. 140 of those calories are from fat. It has 16 grams of total fat, 6 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 25 mg's of cholesterol, 1320 mg's of sodium, 47 grams of total carbs, 4 grams of dietary fiber, 4 grams of sugars and 26 grams of protein. This meal also has nice amounts of calcium, iron and vitamin C in it. This product does contain soy, milk and wheat.

I loved trying Stouffer's Homestyle Selects Roast Turkey Breast Dinner and writing a product review about it. I was very impressed by the large amount of food that I got for my money with this one. If you are not watching your sodium content too closely, this one is a winner! One of my favorite and best Stouffer's frozen meals. For more information, you can visit the stouffers.com website.

DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION:

The Contributor has no connection to nor was paid by the brand or product described in this content.
                  My Last FM
                  My Youtube page
                  BobNod # 11

Comment

http://voices.yahoo.com/a-review-sto...19.html?cat=22

When I came across Stouffer's Homestyle Selects Roast Turkey Breast Dinner in the frozen meals section of my local grocery store, I was intrigued. This dinner was huge. It looked so good. I decided to buy it, try it out and write a product review all about my personal experience with it. Here is what I discovered!

This hearty meal is affordable. It costs under three dollars and fifty cents. Since it has a lot of food, that is not a bad deal. This dinner has lots of turkey medallions, a huge serving of cornbread stuffing, home style gravy and a big side of mashed potatoes. This meal has been new and improved and the mashed potato dish was the change. This product has no preservatives. I love that fact! It is made with white meat turkey. A pound of food is in this meal and I could not wait to taste it!

Stouffer's Homestyle Selects Roast Turkey Breast Dinner is perfect for microwave cooking and that is how I decided to prepare it. I placed the tray in my microwave for nine minutes, cooking on high and let stand for one minute to complete the cooking process. This meal smelled yummy and looked fantastic!

When I tried the turkey medallions, I just loved them. They are tender and juicy. The cornbread stuffing is marvelous, very tasty. I loved the gravy in this meal. The celery adds a nice touch. The mashed potatoes are great, too. They have a creamy home style taste. I can tell they have been improved. There were still two tiny bits of uncooked raw potato in mine, but overall, this side dish was yummy! I also would have liked more gravy. I rate Stouffer's Homestyle Selects Roast Turkey Breast Dinner four and one half stars out of five stars. I will be buying it again. This single serving meal is hearty, filling and reminds me of Thanksgiving dinner. Without the cranberry sauce, of course.

This dinner has 440 calories in it. 140 of those calories are from fat. It has 16 grams of total fat, 6 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 25 mg's of cholesterol, 1320 mg's of sodium, 47 grams of total carbs, 4 grams of dietary fiber, 4 grams of sugars and 26 grams of protein. This meal also has nice amounts of calcium, iron and vitamin C in it. This product does contain soy, milk and wheat.

I loved trying Stouffer's Homestyle Selects Roast Turkey Breast Dinner and writing a product review about it. I was very impressed by the large amount of food that I got for my money with this one. If you are not watching your sodium content too closely, this one is a winner! One of my favorite and best Stouffer's frozen meals. For more information, you can visit the stouffers.com website.

DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION:

The Contributor has no connection to nor was paid by the brand or product described in this content.
                    My Last FM
                    My Youtube page
                    BobNod # 11

Comment

Subway. Predictably mediocre.
                      Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

A 12 oz bowl of cube steak with steamed vegetables. 25oz of ice water.

Comment

PB&J on sourdough.
                          Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you ********************************s ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

Comment

jenny made me the most delicious lunch imaginable, i love her so much.

fresh tomato, onion, pepper and basil salad with cottage cheese

grilled turkey burger with all the fixings
                            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I didn't have time for lunch today

Taco night for dinner, though

Comment

Working...
                              X