Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man tries to rob Dunkin Donuts with Spoon

He didn't want the money, he just wanted a bucket of that sweet sweet vanilla creme.

http://charlestown.patch.com/article...uts-with-spoon

Man Attempts To Rob Dunkin' Donuts with Spoon

An on-duty MBTA police officer reportedly stopped the suspect.

By Becca Manning Email the author 110 am

Email Print 1 Comment

Upload Photos and Videos

An on-duty transit officer arrested a man after he allegedly tried to rob a Charlestown Dunkin
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

If only somebody else in the shop had been carrying a spoon this all could have been avoided.

Comment

If only somebody else in the shop had been carrying a spoon this all could have been avoided.

Comment

Reminds me of the episode of "The Dick Van Dyke Show" where Don Rickles held up Rob and Laura Petrie with a pocket comb.

Comment

Reminds me of the episode of "The Dick Van Dyke Show" where Don Rickles held up Rob and Laura Petrie with a pocket comb.

Comment

The leftist commies that want to ban assault spoons just don't understand. From my cold, dead, creme-covered fingers.

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

The leftist commies that want to ban assault spoons just don't understand. From my cold, dead, creme-covered fingers.

Comment

Assault Spoons should be BANNED

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

Assault Spoons should be BANNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oer9gZsazMI
                  Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

Spoon were accomplices in a robbery? I thought Britt Daniel would be way too chill to try something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro95Ns58qSE
                    Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

Spoon were accomplices in a robbery? I thought Britt Daniel would be way too chill to try something like that.

Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

I saw a documentary about a man that planned to carve his enemy's heart out with a spoon. Pretty sure this was in England, where guns are banned.
                        Originally Posted by mike moriarty

Looks like an amp for old people.

Originally Posted by syscrusher

If the world didn't suck, we would fall off.

Originally Posted by PerfectTommy

kudos to Furtive for a clear and well-reasoned discussion. so rare to see something that has been thought through and presented rationally.

Comment

I saw a documentary about a man that planned to carve his enemy's heart out with a spoon. Pretty sure this was in England, where guns are banned.
                          Originally Posted by mike moriarty

Looks like an amp for old people.

Originally Posted by syscrusher

If the world didn't suck, we would fall off.

Originally Posted by PerfectTommy

kudos to Furtive for a clear and well-reasoned discussion. so rare to see something that has been thought through and presented rationally.

Comment

He pulls a spoon you pull a spork. That's the Chicago way...

Comment

He pulls a spoon you pull a spork. That's the Chicago way...

Comment

Working...
                              X