No announcement yet.

Achtung! Vikingrat: Wonderland......

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achtung! Vikingrat: Wonderland......

I finally got around to watching it last night. Then I read all kinds of stuff on the 'net about the incident.

What do you think, was Holmes directly involved or not?

I saw Boogie Nights recently for the first time and when Holmes goes to Eddie Nash's house in the movie I immediately thought 'Boogie Nights'. I guess that's where Boogie Nights got the idea from?

Have you been to any of the locations? Those are some nice homes along Wonderland Avenue, googling pics of some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbird
    View Post

I finally got around to watching it last night. Then I read all kinds of stuff on the 'net about the incident.

What do you think, was Holmes directly involved or not?

I saw Boogie Nights recently for the first time and when Holmes goes to Eddie Nash's house in the movie I immediately thought 'Boogie Nights'. I guess that's where Boogie Nights got the idea from?

Have you been to any of the locations? Those are some nice homes along Wonderland Avenue, googling pics of some of them.

I have been to the home and took some pictures right after it came out. I think John was there but whether or not he swung the pipe I don't know. There were a LOT of people in that house. Ronnie and David Lynn were as much scum as Eddie and John ever were. Ronnie used to smuggle dope inside the chest cavities of dead soldiers in Nam. I think the film got the order of the deaths wrong. That was one of the first times the LAPD used video in a court case.
    Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

BTW, The street is narrow as ****************. Lot's of weird interesting stuff when on in that little area.
      Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

Working...
      X