Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad Navigator might kinda like this but...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Navigator might kinda like this but...

...of course there's always something wrong with everything.

http://www.spin.com/articles/jack-wh...ity-limits-set
    Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

**************** this forum! I thought this was pretty good. Bucha' shut-in social misfits.

Comment

The drummer was ace.
      -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

I watched the first half of it the other morning. It's good. I've said before that I don't think White's current solo act is as interesting as the Stripes or the Dead Weather. It's a nice take on his stuff and the band is good.
        Do not write me for reasons of sass

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Navigator
          View Post

I watched the first half of it the other morning. It's good. I've said before that I don't think White's current solo act is as interesting as the Stripes or the Dead Weather. It's a nice take on his stuff and the band is good.

You're thinking band concept. I'm thinking it's a pretty damn good live show. Then again I like eclectic stuff with violins, funk drummers, old country songwriting formulas, and multi-instrumental bands playing heavy riffs in unison.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy James
            View Post

You're thinking band concept. I'm thinking it's a pretty damn good live show. Then again I like eclectic stuff with violins, funk drummers, old country songwriting formulas, and multi-instrumental bands playing heavy riffs in unison.

Do you like this? Sad Navigator finds nothing there to connect with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO_yl54Wty4

Comment

I can dig it. Sad Navigator not so much. Too adept, grooving and soulful.

Comment

Working...
              X