Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I be afraid of next?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Obama and the libtards gonna repeal the 2nd ammendment. Get ready to do the cold dead fingers thing.
    Brian

    "it aint nothin' but a jam"
    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

    Comment


    • #17
      Obama and the libtards gonna repeal the 2nd ammendment. Get ready to do the cold dead fingers thing.
      Brian

      "it aint nothin' but a jam"
      -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by tiltsta
        View Post

        Engineered humanized and human adapted rhabdovirus, a.k.a., super rabies.







        As this is Tilsta, I'm now scared
        Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

        Comment


        • #19






          Quote Originally Posted by tiltsta
          View Post

          Engineered humanized and human adapted rhabdovirus, a.k.a., super rabies.







          As this is Tilsta, I'm now scared
          Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

          Comment


          • #20






            Quote Originally Posted by tiger roach
            View Post

            Obama and the libtards gonna repeal the 2nd ammendment. Get ready to do the cold dead fingers thing.




            can't shoot teh super rabies
            Originally Posted by Jimmy James


            Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

            Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

            Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

            Comment


            • #21






              Quote Originally Posted by tiger roach
              View Post

              Obama and the libtards gonna repeal the 2nd ammendment. Get ready to do the cold dead fingers thing.




              can't shoot teh super rabies
              Originally Posted by Jimmy James


              Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

              Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

              Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

              Comment


              • #22
                Teh FLU
                Originally Posted by Notes_Norton


                I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.









                Originally Posted by Mossy Moss


                I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Teh FLU
                  Originally Posted by Notes_Norton


                  I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.









                  Originally Posted by Mossy Moss


                  I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    a working forum.
                    The Common Sense Mets Fan

                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      a working forum.
                      The Common Sense Mets Fan

                      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov, Newsweek (21 January 1980)

                      Comment


                      • #26






                        Quote Originally Posted by Honkridge
                        View Post

                        Teh FLU




                        Teh flu? Flu you teh!
                        Originally Posted by Jimmy James


                        Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

                        Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

                        Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

                        Comment


                        • #27






                          Quote Originally Posted by Honkridge
                          View Post

                          Teh FLU




                          Teh flu? Flu you teh!
                          Originally Posted by Jimmy James


                          Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

                          Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

                          Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The Asian Carp
                            www.kingsofthedrink.com







                            Originally Posted by Prages


                            I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.









                            Originally Posted by tiger roach


                            Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.









                            Originally Posted by gennation


                            Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              The Asian Carp
                              www.kingsofthedrink.com







                              Originally Posted by Prages


                              I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.









                              Originally Posted by tiger roach


                              Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.









                              Originally Posted by gennation


                              Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

                              Comment


                              • #30






                                Quote Originally Posted by tiltsta
                                View Post

                                Engineered humanized and human adapted rhabdovirus, a.k.a., super rabies.







                                Bah, I'll attack that with Super AIDS. Or Africanized bees.
                                CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X