Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What delicious food or drink best exemplifies the law of diminishing returns?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What delicious food or drink best exemplifies the law of diminishing returns?

This thread has been brought to you by chocolate milk.

I just overshared on my facebook page that I couldn't understand why I get sick of pancakes halfway through the second pancake, but can eat waffles until syrup flows in my veins, even though they're made from the same batter. So, pancakes.
    Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

I just overshared on my facebook page that I couldn't understand why I get sick of pancakes halfway through the second pancake, but can eat waffles until syrup flows in my veins, even though they're made from the same batter. So, pancakes.
      Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey
        View Post

EVERY ****************************ED TIME I order pancakes I get about 1/5 of the way through the (always unnecessarily huge) stack and at that point I'm like "ok, I'm done", and then I look like some **************************** wasting a bunch of food. I do this like once a year.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey
          View Post

EVERY ****************************ED TIME I order pancakes I get about 1/5 of the way through the (always unnecessarily huge) stack and at that point I'm like "ok, I'm done", and then I look like some **************************** wasting a bunch of food. I do this like once a year.

Comment

I'm the same way with pancakes, but I've never been a fan. I've take my oldest kid out for breakfast almost every weekend since she's been about 2. She's 6 now, and I don't think I've ever ordered pancakes in that time. I make them sometimes because, well, other people like them... but I find them easier to eat when I just make a PB&J taco out of them.

Comment

I'm the same way with pancakes, but I've never been a fan. I've take my oldest kid out for breakfast almost every weekend since she's been about 2. She's 6 now, and I don't think I've ever ordered pancakes in that time. I make them sometimes because, well, other people like them... but I find them easier to eat when I just make a PB&J taco out of them.

Comment

Well if you are on a date, anything garlic.
                I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

Well if you are on a date, anything garlic.
                  I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

Jamon serrrano.
                    Originally Posted by mike moriarty

Looks like an amp for old people.

Originally Posted by syscrusher

If the world didn't suck, we would fall off.

Originally Posted by PerfectTommy

kudos to Furtive for a clear and well-reasoned discussion. so rare to see something that has been thought through and presented rationally.

Comment

Jamon serrrano.
                      Originally Posted by mike moriarty

Looks like an amp for old people.

Originally Posted by syscrusher

If the world didn't suck, we would fall off.

Originally Posted by PerfectTommy

kudos to Furtive for a clear and well-reasoned discussion. so rare to see something that has been thought through and presented rationally.

Comment

Horchata.
                        MarkWein.com and Forums
                        Study with me on Truefire.com!
                        McFeely Custom Guitars Artist

Comment

Horchata.
                          MarkWein.com and Forums
                          Study with me on Truefire.com!
                          McFeely Custom Guitars Artist

Comment

Is PCP a food? Then PCP.
                            CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Is PCP a food? Then PCP.
                              CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Working...
                              X