Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actionsquid, have you seen Netflix has episodes of Girls/Families with Low Self Esteem, etc, etc?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actionsquid, have you seen Netflix has episodes of Girls/Families with Low Self Esteem, etc, etc?

They are just old episodes of Arrested Development, but I think they are doing it to prep for the new episodes they will be releasing this year.  I didn't even know about the new episodes until I watched the series.  I haven't started watching any new series, but I did see the movie Doctor Detroit starring a young Dan Akyroyd and Fran Drescher.  It was pretty funny, but I wasn't expecting much.

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Yer Blues wrote:

They are just old episodes of Arrested Development, but I think they are doing it to prep for the new episodes they will be releasing this year.  I didn't even know about the new episodes until I watched the series.  I haven't started watching any new series, but I did see the movie Doctor Detroit starring a young Dan Akyroyd and Fran Drescher.  It was pretty funny, but I wasn't expecting much.

Thats cool, yeah I am looking forwards to the new AD series. I really hope it doesn't suck.

Comment

Working...
    X