Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HC should really shut this place down

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31






    Quote Originally Posted by DdBob
    View Post

    I think they really owe us an explanation on why all the problems.




    I asked and they said it was because of you. It's all because of you, Bob. All the forum performance issues. How do you feel now?



































    Honestly at this point I don't care about explanations. I'd just like it to work.

    Comment


    • #32






      Quote Originally Posted by mattburnside
      View Post

      You never really explained why you feel you are owed an explanation. Are you going to continue to not buy from them, only moreso?




      I just typed you a huge response but it froze up and now it's lost in cyberspace. Let's just say they owe us an explanation and leave it at that.
      My Last FM
      My Youtube page
      BobNod # 11

      Comment


      • #33






        Quote Originally Posted by mattburnside
        View Post

        You never really explained why you feel you are owed an explanation. Are you going to continue to not buy from them, only moreso?




        I just typed you a huge response but it froze up and now it's lost in cyberspace. Let's just say they owe us an explanation and leave it at that.
        My Last FM
        My Youtube page
        BobNod # 11

        Comment


        • #34
          It would be seriously cool(but probably impossible and I'm not expecting it) if they'd just email all of us when they've upgraded so we can quit wasting time wondering if the site is working
          .

          Comment


          • #35
            It would be seriously cool(but probably impossible and I'm not expecting it) if they'd just email all of us when they've upgraded so we can quit wasting time wondering if the site is working
            .

            Comment


            • #36
              Well, the change to a new platform is happening. See the top of the forum page...



              Dear extremely patient people,



              Before the end of January, Harmony Central will move its forums and content to a new platform. Frankly, we

              Comment


              • #37
                Well, the change to a new platform is happening. See the top of the forum page...



                Dear extremely patient people,



                Before the end of January, Harmony Central will move its forums and content to a new platform. Frankly, we

                Comment


                • #38
                  * We will not have Open Jam or the Political Forum at the outset. We need to limit traffic until we know things are working. Yes, that sucks. Yes, I know. I've argued against this and there's nothing I can do about it.



                  OMFG they might come here looking for prey
                  Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

                  Comment


                  • #39






                    Quote Originally Posted by pmc100
                    View Post

                    * We will not have Open Jam or the Political Forum at the outset. We need to limit traffic until we know things are working. Yes, that sucks. Yes, I know. I've argued against this and there's nothing I can do about it.



                    OMFG they might come here looking for prey




                    We'll **************** 'em up, the farts.
                    Fast, clean and cheap.

                    Comment


                    • #40






                      Quote Originally Posted by pmc100


                      OMFG they might come here looking for prey




                      Man the bunkers!



                      Maybe if we can get someone to change GJ
                      "Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
                      - Robert Fripp

                      Comment


                      • #41






                        Quote Originally Posted by Zetor
                        View Post

                        Man the bunkers!



                        Maybe if we can get someone to change GJ
                        Fast, clean and cheap.

                        Comment


                        • #42






                          Quote Originally Posted by Scratch7
                          View Post

                          We'll **************** 'em, up the farts.




                          This is where I thought your comma was. Not sure which I like better.
                          CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

                          Comment


                          • #43






                            Quote Originally Posted by pmc100
                            View Post

                            * We will not have Open Jam or the Political Forum at the outset. We need to limit traffic until we know things are working. Yes, that sucks. Yes, I know. I've argued against this and there's nothing I can do about it.



                            OMFG they might come here looking for prey




                            I've already read at least one post suggesting they move here (PP)

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Send them to Weinsworld
                              Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I want a refund of my membership fee.
                                _____________________________________________
                                Peace on Earth and Goodwill to All Men" -- Luke 2:14

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X